AL-KO Ride On Lawn Mower Tractor Full Range Solo by AL-KO | T20-105, T16-93, T22-122, T22-111

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 сен 2024

Комментарии • 40

• @germancarfan360
    @germancarfan360 Год назад +4

I've just ordered a t20 collector with elec tipping, This is by far best video for showing and explaining everything, so well explained!!! 👍

• @paulsmyth497
    @paulsmyth497 2 года назад +1

Cheers Josh. Best vid I have seen thus far for my needs - ie - 2 acres, of which almost half is meadow, but the remainder is around the old (Victorian) house. Going to contact your company now. Nice one mate 👍

• @tinkeringtaylor3053
    @tinkeringtaylor3053 3 года назад +3

Very good information about the models you have T20 is my pick with the electric tipping box roll on lottery numbers tomorrow night

• @themowerman
    @themowerman 3 года назад +2

Hi josh.. nice to meet you. I guess James is in the office watching Mick's mowers on RUclips with his slippers on.. good review mate

• @MachineryNation
      @MachineryNation  3 года назад +1

We all know I call them loafers not slippers hahaha I’m just sat here with my gas fire on.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @themowerman
      @themowerman 3 года назад

@@MachineryNation gas fire are you mad lol

• @MachineryNation
      @MachineryNation  3 года назад

Hahaha...

• @trocki80
    @trocki80 3 года назад +2

Lots of information i looked for. THANKS !

• @MachineryNation
      @MachineryNation  3 года назад

We are glad it's helped, if you have anymore questions, please let us know. 😊

• @HobbyMotorDK
    @HobbyMotorDK 3 года назад +1

Great review - thanks James & Co.

• @gavinmillington1094
    @gavinmillington1094 Год назад +1

Excellent video. Thanks

• @nathandavies4699
    @nathandavies4699 2 года назад +1

Very good videos Josh

• @BenP-rm3ip
    @BenP-rm3ip 3 месяца назад

I've inherited an old AL-KO T920 Classic (rear collect) which seems to be on it's last legs so am looking at my options. I can't choose between side and rear collect as we have just over an acre of paddock but just under an acre of formal lawn. I'm tempted to side discharge in the paddock and mulch the lawn so I don't have lots of grass but I should probably collect on the lawn and mulch / deflect the paddock somehow? Overall how would you rate AL-KO vs Stiga vs Cobra too?

• @mortenravnknudsen4695
    @mortenravnknudsen4695 11 месяцев назад

Hi, you mentioned the gearbox being professional grade on the t20 model for more demanding use. From al-ko’s webpage it says Hydro Gear G700 on this model, but the comfort range and even the premium t22 110 High grass mower with chevron tyres have the smaller Hydro Gear T3. I simply don’t understand why al-ko did not put the tougher gearbox wirh full 1” axels on the High grass mower. If any of the above tractors would be put to “demanding use” I’d reckon it would be that particular model, al-ko even put ag-tyres on it so they must somehow expect buyers to use it kind of off-road. It is the main reason why I’m a bit hesitant to buy the t22 110. I wonder if it really is going to hold up and be tough - or simply made to look that way.

• @MachineryNation
      @MachineryNation  11 месяцев назад +1

It’s a tough mower, but is only designed for domestic use. I certainly wouldn’t put it in a commercial setting. It’s an owner/driver machine. Tbf, the Hydrogear axles give us very little issues.

• @manw8888
    @manw8888 2 года назад

Great run through of the range. I have a t16, and was wondering if you know whether there is hose connector to clean underneath the deck?

• @thundertiger76
    @thundertiger76 Месяц назад

Where is the buzzer located that tell you when the grass box is full?

• @MachineryNation
      @MachineryNation  Месяц назад +1

The buzzer is under the dash above the battery and the switch to engage the buzzer is at the rear beside the lever.

• @thundertiger76
      @thundertiger76 Месяц назад

@@MachineryNation Brill, thank you for that. The buzzer isn't working on ours but the lever and micro switch seems to be okay.
      Maybe I could wire in a separate buzzer going from the micro switch to save taking the dash apart...

• @murtaghslawncare.
    @murtaghslawncare. Год назад

Hi Josh
    Can you be honest with me?
    Does the T20 clog up when cutting grass.
    My last mower ..a zero turn, clogged up completely when cutting damp grass.

• @ukqwerty999
    @ukqwerty999 Год назад

Does anyone know what the red light, that is permenantly on, behind the smart dash, on these Solo mowers is for please :) thx

• @Wolfman-me5kd
    @Wolfman-me5kd 2 года назад +1

How do you clean cutting deck and blades

• @MachineryNation
      @MachineryNation  2 года назад

If you check out @Steve’s Small Engine Saloon he done a great video on how to do this 👍🏼

• @cskimkim8905
    @cskimkim8905 2 года назад

Turning radius & dimension of T22-111.7HDS-AV2?

• @henrymurawskibigdogrepair
    @henrymurawskibigdogrepair 3 года назад +1

Stilhl riding mower is that what I saw in the background ?

• @repterd4396
    @repterd4396 3 года назад

Opinion about AL-KO PRO 700 V2 engine or choose BRIGGS & STRATTON Intek 7160. Thanks.

• @MachineryNation

We are very impressed with the ALKO V2 engine and would have this over any single cylinder briggs, but you’ve got to love a V-Twin briggs!

• @johnmitchell7767
    @johnmitchell7767 Год назад

How many you sold in 2022-23

• @davidgalloway-fd6sb
    @davidgalloway-fd6sb 10 месяцев назад

Hey. How much

• @ilmarsstivrins4931
    @ilmarsstivrins4931 3 года назад

Hello. I am from Latvia. How about reliability of the Loncin engine and construction of the AL-KO ride on movers. I would like to buy a version - LIMITED EDITION. Will be this solo appropriate for Lawn to mow approx. 0.5 ha. Thanks.

• @MachineryNation

Hi, The Loncin engines seem pretty good and the reliability of the complete tractor is great. For your size area I would recommend the T16-93 this would then come with the V-twin briggs engine.

• @ilmarsstivrins4931
      @ilmarsstivrins4931 3 года назад +2

@@MachineryNation Thanks for answer. Have a nice day.

• @njutarn8381
    @njutarn8381 11 месяцев назад

let me hear that baby roar

• @nathandavies4699
    @nathandavies4699 2 года назад +1

Very good videos Josh

• @davidgalloway-fd6sb
    @davidgalloway-fd6sb 10 месяцев назад

Hey. How much