Behind the wheel of the New Holland T6080

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 15 апр 2008
  • We pull up some compacted veg ground with the new British-made 155hp T6080 tractor from New Holland.
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 14

• @spurgy69
    @spurgy69 15 лет назад

i really like the setup in the cab

• @bmwman87
    @bmwman87 16 лет назад

"Listen to the graverly gromble of the 6080 Iveco 6pot"
    The best he said in this video. Hehe
    Very nice tractor btw :)

• @Jess1538
    @Jess1538 16 лет назад

Just tried one myself and i wasn't to happy with it! its very light, in-fact i nearly went through a hedge when slurry spreading. Also it doesnt have much pull, it was struggling with a five furrow plough and press. I do like the cabs layout tho.

• @geistigunsicher
    @geistigunsicher 15 лет назад

NH are making the most efficient engines around though, which can't be ignored nowadays.

• @johndeere4life1
    @johndeere4life1 13 лет назад

So they get to test the tractor, but they get the standard armrest? Two words: Side Winder! They're very well laid out.

• @bmwman87
    @bmwman87 13 лет назад

@NR1Farmer Wrong, the engines are built in Turin - Italy by Iveco, also the N67 6pot engine.

• @NR1Farmer
    @NR1Farmer 15 лет назад

nope :p my brother works with those, and its not Iveco. all the 6pot engines are Cummins but all the 4pot Engines to NH is Iveco

• @numptybaws3
    @numptybaws3 16 лет назад

The TM was a very slow tractor to drive the gearbox made it that way i went from a 135 to a 150 power command box jumping from a range command to that was still the same but I still liked the machine nice big cab you could spend the day in comfort. The TM was good in field just roadwork was a bit slow and the john deere of the same spec is generaly a very basic cab

• @Minucciocacciaticchi
    @Minucciocacciaticchi 15 лет назад

excuse me, but i think that the engine is an Iveco Nef...i read it on a depliant

• @numptybaws3
    @numptybaws3 16 лет назад

Dont get me wrong I like the deeres but its But this tractor really looks like the TSA range just getting a bigger engine If you agree please say no john deere lovers I know Ive drove several and hate the vari box prefer gears myself

• @alipasalierkan
    @alipasalierkan 16 лет назад

I think very slow tractor....?

• @dasnorwin
    @dasnorwin 14 лет назад

Too small
    buy T7070 Autocommand!

• @NR1Farmer
    @NR1Farmer 15 лет назад

FAIL...its not Iveco. all the 6s engine's are Cummins..but the 4s are Iveco