Script: My name is Tom, and I am a grandfather. 我叫汤姆,我是一位祖父。 Today, I took my grandson, Billy, to the zoo. 今天,我带着我的孙子比利去了动物园。 Billy was excited to see all the animals. 比利对看到所有的动物感到兴奋。 We arrived at the zoo early in the morning. 我们一大早就到了动物园。 First, we went to see the lions. 首先,我们去看了狮子。 The lions were resting under a tree. 狮子们正在树下休息。 Billy pointed at the big lion and smiled. 比利指着那只大狮子,笑了。 Next, we visited the elephant enclosure. 接着,我们参观了大象区。 The elephants were eating leaves. 大象们正在吃树叶。 One elephant sprayed water. 一头大象喷水了。 Billy laughed and clapped his hands. 比利笑着拍手。 We then walked to the monkey area. 然后,我们走到了猴子区。 The monkeys were swinging from tree to tree. 猴子们在树间荡来荡去。 Billy enjoyed watching their playful antics. 比利喜欢看它们顽皮的举动。 We stopped for a snack at a nearby bench. 我们在附近的长椅上停下来吃点心。 Billy had a juice box, and I had some coffee. 比利喝了一盒果汁,我喝了些咖啡。 After our break, we went to see the giraffes. 休息过后,我们去看长颈鹿。 The giraffes were tall and graceful. 长颈鹿高大而优雅。 Billy was amazed by their long necks. 比利对它们的长脖子感到惊奇。 We continued our visit and saw the penguins. 我们继续参观,看到了企鹅。 The penguins were swimming in a cool pool. 企鹅们在凉爽的水池中游泳。 Billy liked how they waddled on land. 比利喜欢它们在陆地上摇摆的样子。 We also visited the reptile house. 我们还参观了爬行动物馆。 Billy saw snakes, lizards, and turtles. 比利看到了蛇、蜥蜴和乌龟。 He was fascinated by the colorful reptiles. 他被色彩斑斓的爬行动物所吸引。 Before leaving, we visited the gift shop. 离开前,我们去了礼品店。 Billy chose a small stuffed lion as a souvenir. 比利选了一只小狮子毛绒玩具作为纪念品。 We had a wonderful day at the zoo. 我们在动物园度过了美好的一天。 Billy thanked me for the fun trip. 比利感谢我带他玩得很开心。 I smiled, happy to share this day with him. 我微笑着,很高兴能和他分享这一天。
Script:
My name is Tom, and I am a grandfather.
我叫汤姆,我是一位祖父。
Today, I took my grandson, Billy, to the zoo.
今天,我带着我的孙子比利去了动物园。
Billy was excited to see all the animals.
比利对看到所有的动物感到兴奋。
We arrived at the zoo early in the morning.
我们一大早就到了动物园。
First, we went to see the lions.
首先,我们去看了狮子。
The lions were resting under a tree.
狮子们正在树下休息。
Billy pointed at the big lion and smiled.
比利指着那只大狮子,笑了。
Next, we visited the elephant enclosure.
接着,我们参观了大象区。
The elephants were eating leaves.
大象们正在吃树叶。
One elephant sprayed water.
一头大象喷水了。
Billy laughed and clapped his hands.
比利笑着拍手。
We then walked to the monkey area.
然后,我们走到了猴子区。
The monkeys were swinging from tree to tree.
猴子们在树间荡来荡去。
Billy enjoyed watching their playful antics.
比利喜欢看它们顽皮的举动。
We stopped for a snack at a nearby bench.
我们在附近的长椅上停下来吃点心。
Billy had a juice box, and I had some coffee.
比利喝了一盒果汁,我喝了些咖啡。
After our break, we went to see the giraffes.
休息过后,我们去看长颈鹿。
The giraffes were tall and graceful.
长颈鹿高大而优雅。
Billy was amazed by their long necks.
比利对它们的长脖子感到惊奇。
We continued our visit and saw the penguins.
我们继续参观,看到了企鹅。
The penguins were swimming in a cool pool.
企鹅们在凉爽的水池中游泳。
Billy liked how they waddled on land.
比利喜欢它们在陆地上摇摆的样子。
We also visited the reptile house.
我们还参观了爬行动物馆。
Billy saw snakes, lizards, and turtles.
比利看到了蛇、蜥蜴和乌龟。
He was fascinated by the colorful reptiles.
他被色彩斑斓的爬行动物所吸引。
Before leaving, we visited the gift shop.
离开前,我们去了礼品店。
Billy chose a small stuffed lion as a souvenir.
比利选了一只小狮子毛绒玩具作为纪念品。
We had a wonderful day at the zoo.
我们在动物园度过了美好的一天。
Billy thanked me for the fun trip.
比利感谢我带他玩得很开心。
I smiled, happy to share this day with him.
我微笑着,很高兴能和他分享这一天。
谢谢老师!
非常好的編輯課程,適合老幼學
非常好的学习方式,很有兴趣跟着学,谢谢😊
我现在每天睡前听一节你的视频,谢谢你的辛苦付出,我爱你
This is a wonderful and useful way to learn English.
謝謝,很棒的學習
這個視頻好,希望繼續多些這類視頻,未來可按情況再繼續製作中級和高級的故事英語,識看和聽懂故事字句,對口語有幫助👍
很開心有新課程,感謝用心製作,努力學習中!
謝謝🎉更新 持續關注❤
Thank you very much!!
感謝老師更新
方法 速度 都很好 引人入胜 继续~
非常有帮助 ❤
很有趣的教學,又不會太難。謝謝!
太难了,恐怕又受打击😂
这样的学习方法感觉帮助很大.坚持下去听力一定能提升.之后提高一点难度, 是循序渐进还是另开一个系列?或者标题上注明level, 方便不同级别的学习.
继续更新,非常有用,感谢🙏
对我帮助很大🎉
Thanks for updating, It's a brilliant video!💯
不但能跟老师学到,还能向同学学习❤
謝謝分享~這個教材設計得很好!!
很希望能继续更新,非常有帮助,谢谢!🙏❤❤❤
太好了这个频道,希望能更新下去,提高一些难度
感谢更新,对我非常有帮助,谢谢!👍👍👍
谢谢!很好!
非常棒的视频,谢谢
开始听不懂,后来听懂一点,是有点小进步😂谢谢你的教学,我会坚持学的❤😊
加油!我也在坚持学
点赞
感谢!视频非常好,能分别做去早餐店吃饭、点餐,蔬菜店买菜付款的视频吗?谢谢!
感谢您的评论!未来一定会制作与在食品店购物相关的视频,敬请期待!
生活实用的更受欢迎👏
❤❤❤
我是初级的,所以感觉很好,不太难,还算跟得上,开始听时,大多都听不懂,听完之后,感觉进步很大。主要因为以前只看不用,一方面自己发音不标准,不常表达,另方面更不连读,造成了极听不懂又不会说
在语言学习过程中,听力和发音确实是两个非常重要的环节。开始时听不懂是正常的,但通过不断的重复和练习,您会发现自己逐渐适应了语速和连读。发音和听力是相辅相成的,随着您多听、多练,发音会变得更自然,听力理解也会逐渐提高。最重要的是坚持,不断练习,慢慢地,您会发现自己能更轻松地理解和表达!
❤
谢谢,希望能稍微增加一点难度,或者分成初级和中级两个level,交替更新。
视频竟然能达到4K 牛!
希望看到回复,谢谢!