Комментарии •

• @tinyray99
    @tinyray99 5 лет назад

You cant go wrong with a Heartland! Great product and even better guys to deal with!!! I have owned two and sold a few for them. Everyone i have introduced to Heartland Cookers loves them!

• @jessemarin5044
    @jessemarin5044 4 года назад

I really like this set up.

• @garrywall1025
    @garrywall1025 Год назад

Very nice unit.

• @rodneyroberts8115
    @rodneyroberts8115 Год назад

I own one of these rotisserie smokers and i absolutely love this thing

• @facts4ya575
    @facts4ya575 2 года назад +1

34 seconds into the video, notice the roofing sheet is bowed up there to the right of E.W.'s right hand...why not back the self tapping screw back out and smooth the sheet out (clamp it down if needed) and then fasten it down with the screw? (#2) 36 seconds into the video, with E.W. gripping the awning with both hands and began to bounce up and down as if it was supporting his weight...well, you may mislead some that believe that is the case but the fact is all Eric Watkins did was a few calve raises.

• @themeatstall9001
    @themeatstall9001 2 года назад +1

do you guys still offer this setup. I was looking on your website but I did not see one offered.

• @everettjasonmatthews7287
    @everettjasonmatthews7287 3 года назад

Can y'all make a cooker half this size with the 8 rack system and all the goodie

• @fuckemfeedemfish916
    @fuckemfeedemfish916 3 года назад

how much does this set up cost?! its not the same one on your app

• @sydneeschaecherschaecher117
    @sydneeschaecherschaecher117 3 года назад

How much does that particular pit sell for?

• @gerryluna2914
    @gerryluna2914 3 года назад

How much does this set up run.

• @waymonrochelljr1511
    @waymonrochelljr1511 3 года назад +1

How much for that t36 one

• @kashanebostic2465
    @kashanebostic2465 2 года назад

How much for it

• @dinohernandez2975
    @dinohernandez2975 4 года назад +2

How much for a set up like that?

• @harrybarker1408
    @harrybarker1408 3 года назад +1

i guess they dont answer questions

• @blanket7126
      @blanket7126 2 года назад

Like that dude when cops pulled him over " I don't answer questions ". To me that is redflag. Don't be filled by great Kodak, the number of no response to me says BEWARE trust me, too many honest people out there can help do the same or better, do mot beg to be robbed of your Benjamin's

• @facts4ya575
    @facts4ya575 2 года назад +2

this is a 3660 (36" dia. X 60" long). So if the smoker is flush with the back end of the trailer and you say all trailer models come with 3' front storage...this would mean the trailer frame length is 8' without tongue included. Those familiar with steel knows angle, channel, cold roll round, etc. mainly comes in 20' sticks when ordered, so basically you'd take (1) 20' stick of 3" channel and cut (2) 8' pieces (side rails) from that 20' stick which leaves a 4' drop that goes to scrap. If I am correct, in your upgrade options, it would cost the customer $125.00 for each additional foot of storage over 3'. Think about this: (*1) you charged the customer for the whole 20' stick of channel, (*2) profiting from the scrap at the customer's expense, (*3) double charging the customer for additional storage....NOW, why not show the customer care you advertise and (*1) take that 20' stick and cut it right in half, (*2) there's is no waste, (*3) now the customer would be getting 5' front storage, (*4) the customer wouldn't have to pay $250.00 for an extra 2' front storage. Taking advantage of someone that don't know what you know is not customer care.

• @samclontz6175
      @samclontz6175 2 года назад +1

Thanks, I'm Looking at This model Now, Sincerely sam.

• @davidbidwell587
      @davidbidwell587 7 месяцев назад

@facts4ya575 you sure are going in on them. You a competitor or have some kind of bad sexual experience with an employee there or something🤔. What a hater🙄