Комментарии •

• @AugustusCardoso
    @AugustusCardoso День назад +1

Wow nicely done!

• @madeinresitasometimeago3970
    @madeinresitasometimeago3970 2 дня назад

These videos are amazing. Just finished the golem necro one.
    THANK YOU!!!

• @FVM-
      @FVM- 2 дня назад +1

You're welcome, please let me know if there are other specs you'd like me to try/you'd find interesting :)

@@FVM-
      So far, have tried in plugy both sumon zon and golem necro and failed both. Now, I understand why. Blood golems are better than clay due to OW dmg and used all my mana on decoys, instead of Valks.
      Can you do torches, Dclone and Rathma with class sets? For example, am thinking to try a meteor sorc (or inferno, not sure yet) with Tal set, Phenix shield and act 5 merc. The skillers will be over priced though due to combustion builds from streamers.
      Did a Sanctuary charger last season in Griswold set with 1 point in Sacrifice. It slapped maps so hard. Charging and using Sacrifice as last hit is so strong due to maxing Sanctuary synergies and the gear is very, very cheap. Got it for shards. Used act 2 merc with Reaper's Toll to lower immunities.
      TLDR. The idea is that sets are really undervalued due to high end gear. However, there are builds that thrive on sets with good corruptions.
      Ex: Cold and fire zons. Auradins, poison necros. Have seen very few builds with sets from sorcs, sins and barbs.
      Love your channel ! Thank you for the reply!

@@FVM- Also, have never seen an elemental strafezon. It is 100% weapon dependent though, however, a Low Res proc, Chain Lightning, or even Nova (cold or lightning) should do well in maps with Valks and a strong merc.

• @FVM-
      @FVM- 2 дня назад +1

I believe there are some videos out there of even harder Dclones with full tal set for sorc, all class sets skills be somewhat viable for T0 clone regardless of spec (almost)

• @daarmy1
    @daarmy1 3 дня назад

gg, pretty low gear too.

• @FVM-
      @FVM- 3 дня назад

Yeah it was an interesting one. Absolutely horrible with only 24 skills with identical gear, adding the 6 skills from charms made a huge difference for Valks living a bit longer which made the run overall much more smooth