Комментарии •

• @user-bv5fz2jy6q
    @user-bv5fz2jy6q 9 месяцев назад +1

Sunrise and sunset are the magic hours of the day for me. Thank you again for those great videos!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 9 месяцев назад +1

You're very welcome!

• @ASH9366
    @ASH9366 Год назад +1

The nature is so beautiful 💗💚💓
    That's why I love Motorcycle 👍

• @luisribeiro4267
    @luisribeiro4267 Год назад +4

Matt, another Master-Piece, if I may say so.
    Does everyone realize this is a ONE MAN's stand alone endeavour? Uaaaauuuuu man! Oh man!
    - the thought you've put up into the storyboard alone, the multiple angles changing every few seconds, the sound mixing, the footage editing, the environments and the surrounding landscapes, the whelming drone footage, and then ... the clean relaxing simplicity of it all.
    You make it look like it's simple, but I FOR ONE, DO REALIZE the mammoth task each one of these pearls envolves....
    I just hope you take as much pride and pleasure in making these videos, as we do in dwelling ourselves in them... SUPERB, MAGNIFICENT, HEARTWARMING !
    Best regards from PORTUGAL, mate!
    Take care, stay safe, have fun ... keep on riding and sharing, PLEASE!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад +2

Thanks Luis 😁. I see you have experience in film making. I never expect people to consider the work I put into my videos, I’m just happy if folk like the end result. But it’s definitely nice to have the effort appreciated too, so thanks for your comment, it’s made my day!

• @sturedeng
    @sturedeng Год назад +15

Can I just say:
    1. Your editing and camera work is superb.
    2. These videos are so relaxing.
    3. This is quite possibly my next bike.
    Keep up the great work.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад +1

I’m 100% confident in saying you wouldn’t regret owning a Bonneville 👌

• @sturedeng
      @sturedeng Год назад +2

@@ClassicRides I don't doubt it. I'm coming from a Street Triple, but I'm (well) beyond the age at which I should be riding like a hooligan.

• @ClassicRides

@@sturedeng that’s the good thing about the T120, it’s mostly a calm ride but it can shift if you really want it to, best of both worlds I think.

• @sturedeng
      @sturedeng Год назад +1

@@ClassicRides Yeah, I'm torn between the T120 and Speed Twin, but favouring the former. Need to get out and demo both of them.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

@@sturedeng both great options to be fair 👍

• @enriqueperla4939
    @enriqueperla4939 7 месяцев назад

Thanks for let us be part of your awesome journeys Matt.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 7 месяцев назад +1

Thanks for joining me!

• @schiffrinlalo154
    @schiffrinlalo154 Год назад

What a pleasure this bucolic walk through the beautiful English countryside ...

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It’s always a nice time when the weather’s clear and most people are somewhere else 😁

• @markferguson6215
    @markferguson6215 Год назад

Such a beautiful part of the day, everything is serene and calm. Love your photography work.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thanks Mark, there’s a definitely a reward for getting out early before sun comes up.

• @edhc5480
    @edhc5480 Год назад

The músic and Landscapes 🖤 ( and the Bonneville of course 😊).

• @madansirviRJ22
    @madansirviRJ22 11 месяцев назад

WOW WHAT A STUNNING MORNING 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• @BonnevilleBabu
    @BonnevilleBabu Год назад

The Back-piper is BACK …Mesmerising ❤❤❤

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thank you 😁, glad you liked it 🙌

• @apacherider7110
    @apacherider7110 Год назад

I can see the North Pennines from my back garden and it's only a 20minute ride to Hartside Pass, so I can appreciate and have experienced our beautiful countryside. Keep them coming 👍

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

You’re lucky to have such great views on your doorstep! I’ll certainly try to keep them coming, been out in the Lakes today so new video coming this weekend 👍

• @JLOSTAFF1
    @JLOSTAFF1 Год назад

Love your videos. Relaxing but they motivate me to do stuff. Thank you.

• @ClassicRides

You’re very welcome, glad you’re liking the videos.

• @IanClarke-bi3se
    @IanClarke-bi3se Год назад

After watching this film over and over I think its one of your best Matt
    I'm not quite sure why but everything about it is perfect thanks matt

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thanks Ian, that’s nice of you to say. I used a lot more off bike camera angles on this one. Usually it’s hard to do alone, but at 5am I’ve got less worries about someone stealing my camera 😁

• @IanClarke-bi3se
      @IanClarke-bi3se Год назад

@@ClassicRides that's it then Matt
      Just couldn't put my finger on it
      I was out last night till about 930 pm on mine something so different about early or late
      Thanks again matt

• @BlackThor15
    @BlackThor15 Год назад +2

Brilliant, simply brilliant Matt! It's also amazing to see on every early departure video you post, the respect and care you have for your neighbors by only switching on your motorcycle just before you leave, well done you sir!! 👍👍
    PS and the soundtrack is a pure joy to listen with this video!!

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Nelio, there’s no point annoying the neighbours more than I have to. These little millers terraces that we live in are full of character, but no front garden isn’t so great for having a peaceful night’s sleep.

• @bullitt1317
    @bullitt1317 Год назад

Nicely done Matt! As usual. Loved the drone footage. Cheers. Ron 😊

• @thesilverfoxtravels6653
    @thesilverfoxtravels6653 Год назад +3

Excellent camera work and the music complimented the scenery perfectly. Well done. 👍

• @ClassicRides

Thanks, so glad you liked it 🙂

• @lesperchard3793
    @lesperchard3793 Год назад

Looks a lovely part of the world Matt, the bikes made for these trips.

• @ClassicRides

I totally agree, it’s a great bike for mini adventures.

• @weebercorey
    @weebercorey Год назад

Beautiful. It took me far away from my shitty little office. Can't wait to go to the UK this summer on holiday and can't wait to figure out how to get a T120. This video is certainly motivation for both.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Glad to have provided a little escape Steve! And good luck with finding a T120, rental companies here are few and prices are ridiculous.

• @stephendecker8371
    @stephendecker8371 Год назад +1

Matt, exceptional once again!! Meditative motorcycling, if there is such a term. If not, you’ve created it! Thank you for continuing to share your talent!!
    All the best, stay safe and be well,
    Steve

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Steve, glad you liked it 👍

• @richandrose6348
    @richandrose6348 Год назад

Another nice video. Love all of the angles and varying shots.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks 🙏 it’s a bit of effort, but worth it I think.

• @richandrose6348
      @richandrose6348 Год назад

@@ClassicRides I'm sure it is an effort. I've purchased a tripod for the cameras. But I find myself wanting to ride on! haha We do enjoy the videos though tremendously!

• @chrismccallum8740
    @chrismccallum8740 Год назад

Spectacular video. Beautifully shot and edited and especially nice sound design.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thanks Chris, glad you liked it!

• @reneroozendaal5493
    @reneroozendaal5493 Год назад

So beautifully made........❤

• @nonbiri-boncub350
    @nonbiri-boncub350 Год назад

Thanks for the very beautiful video.

• @ClassicRides

You’re very welcome, I’m glad you enjoyed it 🙂

• @johnmcgillivray5077
    @johnmcgillivray5077 Год назад

Beautiful video 👍❤️🔥🙏🕉🇨🇦

• @user-wi4nn3vd9l
    @user-wi4nn3vd9l Год назад

Beautiful video brother 👍🏻❤️🙏🏻

• @pyernaux1
    @pyernaux1 Год назад

c'est toujours un plaisir de se retrouver

• @eyedoclondon
    @eyedoclondon Год назад +7

Another amazing film Matt. What you're actually doing is so simple - but it's so beautifully filmed. It's like watching something for a merchant Ivory film. Always a treat to see your part of the united kingdom looking so beautiful in the early morning light. You are a legend.

• @ClassicRides

Thank you, personally I like simple things done well so I take your words as a huge compliment 🙂

• @eyedoclondon
      @eyedoclondon Год назад

@@ClassicRides me too. The simplest pleasures - a flask of tea in the morning light- are the things which are so good for the soul. We are both so lucky to live in such beautiful places. I’m in Sussex. It’s stunning by motorcycle. I do the same as you with my flask on a Sunday. Still trying to work out how to turn on the Go Pro though….🤦🏻🥱

• @ClassicRides

@@eyedoclondon you’ll go further if you leave it off 😁

• @eyedoclondon
      @eyedoclondon Год назад

@@ClassicRides 🤣🤣🤣

• @fabiommichel
    @fabiommichel Год назад

Wonderful. Thanks✌😎

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

You’re welcome Fabio, glad you liked it 🙌

• @DavidLees-uo7co
    @DavidLees-uo7co Год назад

Another ace video Matt. Part of the inscription on the tower mentions the Mayor who instigated the Pike's revival in the 1860s. A Mr. Samuel Lees, no less... Cheers.

• @ClassicRides

It seems you guys used to run this place Dave!

• @tomandtrip
    @tomandtrip Год назад

Beautiful movie

• @flyingfritz1317
    @flyingfritz1317 Год назад

just beautiful ✌✌✌😊

• @-old-school-motorcyclesltd
    @-old-school-motorcyclesltd Год назад

Great video Matt amazing production

• @sang-kyupark2355
    @sang-kyupark2355 Год назад

good to see you again.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thank you, it’s good to be seen. 🙂

• @dariomachado7721
    @dariomachado7721 Год назад +1

Parabéns pelos vídeos.. bela natureza, essa moto é show também..

• @bil19631963
    @bil19631963 Год назад

Nice. Many thanks. Ride safe. All the best. Greetings from Athens Greece. L+R...

• @michaelpopelka1483
    @michaelpopelka1483 Год назад

Always a relaxing journey! Thanks.

• @eduardoalcorconero
    @eduardoalcorconero Год назад

Que maravilla!!!!!!!!

• @cgrlkn
    @cgrlkn Год назад

A proper classic rides video 👌🏻 thank you Matt

• @markb3180
    @markb3180 Год назад

My kind of vlog, uplifting and motivational, love it!

• @giantdinocz1655
    @giantdinocz1655 Год назад

As usual, soul balm like this at the end of the week 😊

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

There’s nothing better than winding down for the weekend.

• @Nommy_Dommy
    @Nommy_Dommy Год назад

Beautiful bike, beautiful scenery and a beautiful video. Well done mate, i really enjoyed this! 🙌

• @jerhughes500
    @jerhughes500 Год назад

Every time Matt, 👌

• @ripmax333
    @ripmax333 6 месяцев назад

Put a set of pirelli STR'S on that thing and you will be amazed how better it will tackle those beautiful Trails shown here, plus they are also very good on asphalt, Beautiful footage btw.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 6 месяцев назад

Thanks for the suggestion, I might try those at some point. I’ve actually put Avon Trailriders on so they should help with a little more grip, although I don’t do very much off-road riding, the bike’s not really right for it 😁

• @ripmax333
      @ripmax333 6 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides ah of course its not an off roader, but perfectly capable to go on trails as shown in the video. But with a set of progressive springs in the front and a set of shocks in the rear you might be surprised.

• @user-uq6kb5hp1v
    @user-uq6kb5hp1v Год назад +1

When I’m watching your videos, I remember my child dream - travel on motorcycle. I think it will come true. Good job. Greetings from Ukraine.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад +2

I hope for you that it does come true 🤞

• @user-uq6kb5hp1v
      @user-uq6kb5hp1v Год назад +1

@@ClassicRides , thanks. Best wishes)

• @samuelweight3484
    @samuelweight3484 Год назад

Love the video 💯

• @samhill3496
    @samhill3496 Год назад

Excellent. I hope others can learn from your work. The dialouge was killer. Very attentive presentation. The timing others just can't get. Beautiful place. Music.

• @YangCalgary
    @YangCalgary Год назад

Beautiful! I was considering a T120 for a while. Your videos pushed me over. I had mine for 3 days now and love it. Often think about your videos while riding. Talking about an ‘influencer’ ..,,

• @ClassicRides

If could tell Triumph to send a commission my way that’d be great thanks 😁.

• @AmbrosiasRideOuts
    @AmbrosiasRideOuts Год назад

Beautiful as usual. Inspiring too. I am observing how you film and the shots you do and will try to do something like that, it won't be anywhere near as good though.

• @ClassicRides

It’s always good to take inspiration from other people, then you can change it into your own thing so it’s not better or worse, just different.

• @birkanturkoglu1992
    @birkanturkoglu1992 10 месяцев назад

Peace 😌😌❤✌️ #triumph

• @advmike
    @advmike Год назад

The countryside out there looks so peaceful (and so different from here). Love the vibe 👍🏻

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Mike, glad you liked it. Is Birmingham, Alabama very different?

• @advmike
      @advmike Год назад

@@ClassicRides it’s a lot less open. So many pine trees! Good scenery here and there, but not as many long views like there. 😉

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

@@advmike well it’s called The Peak District for a reason 🙂 We don’t have any big mountains here but the whole area is relatively high up, so when there’s a view, it’s a good one!

• @mattWallJsy
    @mattWallJsy Год назад +1

Perfection…

• @86scottjm
    @86scottjm 10 месяцев назад

Was this a Christopher Nolan side project or what? Honestly that first minute you had me 😂

• @oscarvalenzula2724
    @oscarvalenzula2724 Год назад

Además de disfrutar de todos eso paisajes y vivencias en tus rutas te quería agradecer haber conocido a Adrian Berenguer ya que como amantes del rock clásico no tenía el placer de escuchar a este compositor español .Soy Oscar.
    Saludos desde el norte de Chile

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

That’s great to hear, glad you liked the video 👍

• @stanleylawson9015
    @stanleylawson9015 Год назад

loved it keep up the great rides

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Stanley! 🙏

• @stanleylawson9015

@@ClassicRides some advise please, looking at these is there any main difference between say a 2018 and 2023 apart from ride by wire cruise control and heated grips same engine for both

• @ClassicRides

@@stanleylawson9015 I believe the engine is tuned marginally different, so a little more power in the newer ones I think, I’m not sure in the real world you’d notice. The wheels are a different alloy now, they’re lighter but I don’t think they look as nice as the polished ones in the older models. Also the centre stand is now missing, which would be a big issue for me, and the rear grab rail has been left off too. Overall I think the newer bikes have had some cost cutting applied, so it’s less bike for more money.
      If you can find a low mileage pre 2022 bike that’d my recommendation.

• @stanleylawson9015

@@ClassicRides thank you if i can get a low mileage one and save myself some money in the process have seen a few all black that might be suitable as not many in the single colour tank with chrome around at moment

• @someonejelly
    @someonejelly Год назад

This is your best work to date. I feel the heavy use of the third person perspective and lesser use of the first person perspective (bike-mounted cameras) has made the difference.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thanks Simon, I wish it was possible to do this for all videos, but it’s such a labour intensive way of filming I’d never get anywhere 😁

• @atsukisettangeli9824
    @atsukisettangeli9824 Год назад

👌👌👌

• @mariannevanvorselen2042
    @mariannevanvorselen2042 Год назад

So nice... Again...new camera angles and sharper images? Looks great! Drone footage is beautiful, I haven't seen that in a long time. 😊👌🏻 You have a new drone?
    I got confinced some time ago because of your nice videos to pay a visit some day.... Dreaming about riding my Bonneville around the UK countryside was on my 'to do list'... (Not that I'm a 'to do list' type of girl LOL...)
    But that day will be in August this year for a holiday at Snowdonia and in the Peaks 🙃🙂 Im so looking forward to that moment and witness all it's beauty with my one eyes.
    Looking forward to your next video's 😎👍🏻

• @ClassicRides

The weather should be just right for your visit in August 🤞 Same old drone, it’s half working since I drowned it earlier this year so I don’t use it a lot, need to buy a new one really 🙂

• @mariannevanvorselen2042
      @mariannevanvorselen2042 Год назад

​@@ClassicRides oh thats to bad 🙈 didn't you now they're not meant to swim 😅 ..
      I hope the weather is fine by than. Over here it's a bit chilly for springtime but not so much rain, so thats oke.
      Hope you'll have better luck with the new drone 🍀 and make amazing footage with it for us to watch.

• @ClassicRides

@@mariannevanvorselen2042 I hope it warms up for you soon, we were very cold too until last week but we finally got some warmth happening now ☀️

• @rider4841
    @rider4841 Год назад

Nice to meet you.
    I'm always happy to see you.
    Japan is where I Iive.
    What country are you from?

• @ClassicRides

It’s nice to meet you too. I live in the United Kingdom, most of my videos are in England, with a few in Wales and Scotland too.

• @wltrlg
    @wltrlg Год назад

I recognised your bike in the latest DGR video from Usernamekate…boy I watch too much RUclips… 😳

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

you just have exquisite taste in RUclips channels 😁

• @gallihadityasantoso6920
    @gallihadityasantoso6920 Год назад

What year your T120?

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It’s from Triumph’s 2018 range.

• @edwardtodd2833
    @edwardtodd2833 Год назад

Do you have a name for your bike?

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It’s “The Old Death Trap” or “That Bloody Bike” to my partner, I like to call her Silvie though 😁

• @AlexOnABoat
    @AlexOnABoat Год назад

Another beautifully shot, stunningly edited film Matt, with the added bonus of a tour of your local tax accountants.
    Are you trying to tell us something?

• @ClassicRides

Places that should be avoided at all costs 😁