SSG vs. SKT | Finals Game 3 | 2017 World Championship | Samsung Galaxy vs SK telecom T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 3 ноя 2017
  • 2017 World Championship Finals #Worlds2017
    Samsung Galaxy vs. SK telecom T1
    Watch all matches of the split here from all of our leagues: NA LCS, EU LCS, LCK Champions Korea, LPL. FULL VOD PLAYLIST - / lolchamp. .
    You can always learn more and view the full match schedule at www.lolesports.com.
    Join the conversation on Twitter, Follow us @lolesports :
    / lolesports
    Like us on FACEBOOK for important updates:
    / lolesports
    Find us on INSTAGRAM:
    / lolesports
    Check out our photos on FLICKR:
    bit.ly/lolesportsFlickr
  • ИгрыИгры

Комментарии • 1,3 тыс.

• @MrNrj6490
    @MrNrj6490 4 года назад +207

50:10 "the SKT dynasty is over"
    we didn't know how true that was, SKT hasn't made it to a single international finals since, and there have been two different world champions since, both from China.

• @rafabellini5267
      @rafabellini5267 3 года назад +8

and they may miss worlds in 2020

• @hoangduongnguyenvu5536
      @hoangduongnguyenvu5536 3 года назад +1

RafaLino Ngsaki yepe

• @normanreal3027
      @normanreal3027 3 года назад +7

@@rafabellini5267 they did.

• @maldlions5313
      @maldlions5313 3 года назад +1

Ya T1 is right now far far far away. LCK is now DWG.

• @WanderingMind_
      @WanderingMind_ 3 года назад +1

DWG actually has a shot to start another Korean Dynasty
      If China wins another one - which I was hoping, Chinese Dynasty is up there on the books with Korean Dynasty
      Long live Asia!!!

• @matheusmaia430
    @matheusmaia430 3 года назад +88

This video took me to tears and i don't know why exactly, it's a mix of a lot emotions, feels nostalgic, feels like the end of an era, when Faker's throne was taken, i can feel his sadness on the environment.
    Anyway, SSG made an incredible team this year, unstoppable one.
    ggwp.

• @joanlorenzo8305
      @joanlorenzo8305 2 года назад +1

As sad as it is. The world is big and there always someone who going to surpass them.

• @gallina02
      @gallina02 6 месяцев назад

But Legends never die

• @vacvacd43
      @vacvacd43 3 месяца назад

Yea buddy ima have to say it, consider it :P

• @BernardoMeza77
    @BernardoMeza77 6 лет назад +743

Welcome to "How not to use Tristana's R Tutorial" by Bang.

• @BothHands1
      @BothHands1 6 лет назад +14

lol, for real. That one ulti threw the game.

• @Paulie81
      @Paulie81 6 лет назад +2

Why ppl call this R?? Because of default keybinding? 😃

• @kirihara147
      @kirihara147 6 лет назад +74

cos literally 99.9% of all played have it on their ult binded on r button

• @zachdillenger5468
      @zachdillenger5468 6 лет назад +18

Actually it didn't the entire team was up when the game ended, what lost the game was faker being cocky walking up getting flashed, combed by cho.
      Not that bang isn't at fault but he alone isn't the reason

• @HarmonicVector
      @HarmonicVector 6 лет назад +16

He actually didn't throw that.
      Ruler got 2 Lockets, his Barrier, CoreJJ's heal, and Ambition's Vow which saved him TWICE.

• @arcadebit1551
    @arcadebit1551 6 лет назад +445

This is a list of all off the Highlights. If you don't want to see/read spoilers don't continue Reading.
    Most fun to watch game from the finals.
    12:54 Firstblood
    15:54 Gank Mid
    17:17 Karma has no Damage :)
    20:17 Bigger Brawl
    22:33 Bigger Brawl, Still Karma no Dmg
    23:08 Barrier Safes the day
    23:35 Karma out of position
    28:33 Teamfight
    30:22 Another teamfight
    37:12 Teamfight the third (Stay for second engage at 37:44)
    41:08 Fight around Baron
    42:55 Skt slowly falling appart. Stay till 44:45. Best 3 Minutes of the game.
    49:10 The reason why faker cried. Stay to the end.

• @facundogorla8772
    @facundogorla8772 6 лет назад +222

Hard to believe how BAD bang played this whole series.

• @BothHands1
      @BothHands1 6 лет назад +3

I wouldn't be surprised xD

• @TheDonkeyFLOPPER
      @TheDonkeyFLOPPER 6 лет назад +11

He threw for money

• @rlyehdate
      @rlyehdate 5 лет назад +4

For real, doesn't looked like a challenger player at all. I mean, I'm stucked in platinum because of ADCs making this same mistakes, wtf.

• @andrejretschinkow5343
      @andrejretschinkow5343 4 года назад +10

rlyehdate I wanna see you playing against Ruler/Corejj with Ambition as jngl he did well they we're just better.

• @MrBacon-ou1kw
      @MrBacon-ou1kw 4 года назад +4

@@andrejretschinkow5343 he did fine the year before against the exact same players

• @maruisaiahnapa7381
    @maruisaiahnapa7381 6 лет назад +791

I rooted for no team specifically to enjoy the Worlds experience as a whole but had a gut feeling during group stages that SSG were going to win. However, please look past the screen and realize that the members of SKT are just as human as we are and not the overhyped "gods" the community and media have constructed them to be. They played just as hard, and possibly harder than most teams to maintain a 3 year total victory count at Worlds.
    SSG had the better strategy, sgressively took away SKT's vision control, punished enemy misplays and patiently waited for opportunities to arise than them. They earned that victory and I am excited to see the new SSG skins. However, to lack the empathy to realize how devastated SKT, and mostly Faker was (as well as acknowledging general Asian culture to deem losing as disgraceful) and to mock them by rubbing the loss on their faces is inhumane and uncalled for. They gave their best, but this time it wasn't enough. Everyone felt the pressure from across the globe to meet expectations, and not meeting up to that makes their loss even more unbearable. Faker won't hear the end of this, neither will Huni, Peanut, Blank, Wolf nor Bang.
    Everyone knows that they will be rediculed for their fall from grace. The best thing we can do now is be more respectful to SKT's currently fragile members, while also not taking SSG's well-earned victory and congragulating them as well. At the end of the day, League is only a game and we are all in it for the fun and the experience it brings us.

• @ryanhodgson9693
      @ryanhodgson9693 6 лет назад +135

What is this? The internet is no place for logical comments and well reasoned argumentation

• @floridaman6982
      @floridaman6982 6 лет назад +31

Good comment . Media is always here to hype and sell stories, it is expected sensationalism. Though many agree with you, its hard to hear with those who would shout over us.

• @frank124444
      @frank124444 6 лет назад +10

thanks for this nice coment!
      +1 up you go!

• @nguyenhoangkhang973
      @nguyenhoangkhang973 6 лет назад +18

Woa, this is just... beautiful. There's still humanity in this world after all.

• @hedonisticimp4899
      @hedonisticimp4899 6 лет назад +1

Ryan hodgson Lmao. When you've only been living in 5% of "the internet", sure.

• @capolot
    @capolot 6 лет назад +8

Best team fighting I’ve ever seen. So precise. So calculated. It just goes to show this game takes skill to master. Awesome games

• @andrescastillo7832
    @andrescastillo7832 10 месяцев назад +2

I still come back to this video, to watch that Flash R from Ruler and to hear the commentators and that amazing “The SKY Dynasty is over”, it just made me cry, nostalgia maybe? I don’t know, I don’t even play League anymore, but it just made me cry.

• @ililililili9726
    @ililililili9726 6 лет назад +153

3-0 KT, 3-0 LZ, 3-0 SKT

• @gildeddrake1479
    @gildeddrake1479 6 лет назад +92

Bang made some pretty really bad mistkes in a meta where all team rely on adc (jump in into sej+cho near baron, flash in 3 enemies at dragon pit in game 2, poor focus during most fights). I think he was the reason SKT was weak during those world.

• @HardstyleFan995
      @HardstyleFan995 6 лет назад +5

Nah the Flash at the Dragon Pit was the fault of the whole team for misscommunication. The exact moment he flashed his whole team turned toward malz. I don't know why but i had to laugh when it happened. It just looked funny. x]

• @GuiKudoww
      @GuiKudoww 6 лет назад +4

I also think that Bang was a big part of the losing part from SKT, even tho SSG was ruthless

• @martymcfly5423
      @martymcfly5423 6 лет назад +2

Bronze Bang sucked. Also the Gragas jungler was useless

• @rlyehdate
      @rlyehdate 5 лет назад

And Blank, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @AnimeReport2012
    @AnimeReport2012 6 лет назад +252

Dat Tris ult thou..... *At least SKT went out with a Bang* ...hahaa..

• @kirihara147
      @kirihara147 6 лет назад +1

timecode please?

• @shaerigir88
      @shaerigir88 6 лет назад +2

Actually, if you re-watch that play what bang did was correct. Varus R had Bang and Blank rooted, thus they couldn't chase any further onto Varus. Varus would have Killed them both if he was kept in auto range, so Bang ultied him out of the fight. Just look at how it started. They stun Varus with Leo r but before she can e to him and keep him perma stunned Varus throws his r out on her and it spreads to Gragas and Trist who are now getting closed in on by a Cho'Gath and Sej. While they are about to get silenced to death by Cho and Malz, Lulu is there shielding and ulting Varus to keep him out of harms way. Even if somehow one of them could have gotten onto Varus, Malzahar was right behind him and would have ultied whoever extended to kill him. This was literally a perfect scenario for SSG because SKT got too trigger happy.

• @shaerigir88
      @shaerigir88 6 лет назад

I also forgot to mention that as soon as Bang went in to try and finish off Varus he was instantly stunned by Sej which lead into him being snared by Varus. I'll admit it was bad of Bang to go that aggro but his entire team was doing it, it wasn't just him.

• @infinitefantasyx
      @infinitefantasyx 6 лет назад +12

Shae Rigir I disagree with your point. Bang's ulti was 100% a mistake. You explained why disengaging in the team fight was a better option than going all in on varus and you may be correct; but u forgot one important thing. In LOL or any team game in general, you have to always stay IN SYNC with your team no matter how bad the decision instead of changing directions yourself.
      In that team fight, Karma ulted the whole team to move forwards, Leo ulted varus, Gragas ulted varus towards the team, Trundle placed a pillar next to varus. This makes it obvious that the call right at the start of the fight was to "go all in on Varus". Bang was the ONLY member on the team to disobey the call with that disengage ulti.
      In short: In a team game, it is ALWAYS better to have 5 people doing plan A than 1 person doing plan B with the others doing plan A, even if plan B is better.

• @blazesona12
      @blazesona12 6 лет назад

StrohhutBuddha that was not funny

• @TheDjoul3105
    @TheDjoul3105 6 лет назад +371

At least Faker can eat early like he wanted

• @philippe.D
    @philippe.D 6 лет назад +614

I feel sad for Faker. He's crying so much.. I think he's going beast mode next year

• @ollerydenor
      @ollerydenor 6 лет назад +79

Rocky Barbosa Either that or his career is over.

• @RefractedEdits
      @RefractedEdits 6 лет назад +26

His career is over after his best world championship ever ok

• @BinhLe-fb6lp
      @BinhLe-fb6lp 6 лет назад

+Refracted Edits ẳng cái cv

• @yoojinshon4415
      @yoojinshon4415 6 лет назад

idk if this will be career over for faker... after all, he did still win 3 world championships

• @moofey
      @moofey 6 лет назад +18

I hope someone gave him a big hug. It's been a long time since I've seen someone that broken after losing a match.
      For now, though, SSG are godslayers.

• @ann_e
    @ann_e 6 лет назад +81

Amazing game SSG you deserve this. Looking forward to the new skins.
    But I cried so much when I saw Faker. He was so devastated 😞 I hope his team does better next season

• @bruhwtf2662
      @bruhwtf2662 3 года назад

@@zigr5041 its been 1 year the best part is that skt fanboys didn't attack you

• @alialekberov4001
      @alialekberov4001 3 года назад

@@bruhwtf2662 well i want SKT in Worlds since i missed that era completely.Even 2019 one too

• @eraarcc
      @eraarcc 5 месяцев назад

yeah bro, 2023 is the best comeback for T1 they won the world championship

• @RexTiredAF
    @RexTiredAF 2 года назад +2

The freaking rooooaaar from the crowd when Faker goes down is still blood curdling.
    Such an insane event to have watched live and watched a literal master finally humbled.

• @leminh408
    @leminh408 6 месяцев назад +4

I come from 2023 to announce that Faker just won his 4th world champion with T1 aka Sk telecom T1

• @janszekhazi7510
    @janszekhazi7510 3 года назад +46

When the commentator said: The SKT dynasty it's over i had goosebumps.... If the commentator knew how true words he said, when he said the SKT dynasty it's over... The SKT was back but the SKT they will not stronger than the old squad... But i must say this... Faker it's a legendary player and no one take away from him because he's a first legendary player

• @uclinhta9873
      @uclinhta9873 6 месяцев назад +3

And now SKT won again

• @cksdnreocksdud
    @cksdnreocksdud 6 лет назад +185

I have been cheering for SKT since season 3, and seeing Faker cry was pretty painful. But to be fair, it was a totally earned victory by SSG..... and time to get a new ADC :p

• @DaichiNoKamii
      @DaichiNoKamii 6 лет назад +4

It was literally a 4 v 6. I’m so sad

• @froilanjosephpaz4941
      @froilanjosephpaz4941 6 лет назад +5

Sometimes its wrong to win all the time. Its hard to explain but a real player has to know its limits. A real player should know a trophy cannot change their life.

• @kpopmultifandom2172
      @kpopmultifandom2172 6 лет назад +7

Yeah I know, eventually all winning streaks is destined to lose, and besides when faker was defeated in MSI 2015 he came back with 2 MSI titles, imagine next year I hope they regain their reign again, as the best team in the world, and besides one lose never determines who is the best it’s about how time they lifted the trophy, SKT has lifted it more that ones compare to SSG

• @anothersmite3956
      @anothersmite3956 6 лет назад

new adc xD

• @carlmiguelponio1602
    @carlmiguelponio1602 6 лет назад +37

SKT is my favourite team, but this is a championship SSG deserves. Comes to show that teams should'nt be scared of SKT, who are looked upon as Gods in LoL Esports. This iteration of SSG performed like they have never lost against SKT

• @steauafan4ever
    @steauafan4ever 6 лет назад +445

And there is me Stuck in Gold 5

• @alex_theforest
    @alex_theforest 6 месяцев назад +9

Who's here after Faker got revenge?

• @wai14k
      @wai14k 6 месяцев назад +1

Hi

• @jakubsinakl5743
    @jakubsinakl5743 4 года назад +26

After everything Ambition went through, I think this was a deserved victory for him.

• @gallina02
    @gallina02 6 месяцев назад +2

"... Honestly, win or lose is not important, I'm just thankful for being able to play
    ...I wish to make people watching me happy and because my teammates went through so much, winning for them will make me more happy than winning for myself..."
    Faker 2023 after his 4th World Title.

• @TwoToo_
    @TwoToo_ 6 лет назад +126

well played by ssg they totaly deserved this, slowly passed through the group stage, totaly destoyed lgz that many thought whould be the worlds winners (dropped on them that liss mid too oh boy oh boy) and 3-0 SKT by turning around skt's 7k gold lead

• @planescaped
      @planescaped 6 лет назад +2

I honestly don't know where this came from. I only watched LCK, and they weren't very good over there this or last year. Solid forever 4th kinda team.
      Guess they choked the least come worlds. I dunno, maybe it's just because it feels so recently that they were a 0-17 team. I almost want to say this worlds was a total fluke. Have to wait for the next LCK and a patch change to see if it was.

• @Sg6CrossOver
      @Sg6CrossOver 6 лет назад

They were good first split.

• @BothHands1
      @BothHands1 6 лет назад +1

They didn't need to turn around SKT's 7k gold lead - Bang did it for them lol

• @gravityxero830
      @gravityxero830 6 лет назад +1

SSG did totaly not deserve it, the only reason they win anything was the ardent meta they never dominated anything or could close a game after some lead they basicaly stay afk for 30min, the only good thing they did was their 40+ teamfights/baron farming, when it comes to truly deserving it it should be longhzu and i if worlds whoulbe played after the ardent nerf they whould stick in groups, i like skaling comps but when it needs 2 barons to close a game its not even interesting to watch i liked the "old" ssw more with fast and mobile comps that with great plays not this 50min Arams one is dead game is over games

• @asdfjkl3400
      @asdfjkl3400 6 лет назад +5

Not true lol. You mean that every meta that SKT can’t adapt to, if SKT loses, they don’t deserve it?

• @geraldabrugena279
    @geraldabrugena279 6 лет назад +687

did TSM win??

• @vincentjacob5513
      @vincentjacob5513 6 лет назад +14

delta fox

• @mukhriz5208
      @mukhriz5208 6 лет назад +14

No,GAM win.

• @AE-cj8ch
      @AE-cj8ch 6 лет назад +16

Ye they just got a chicken dinner

• @natural9721
      @natural9721 6 лет назад +4

TSM IS A LOL WORLDS 2017 CHAMPION!!!! CONGRATZ!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• @treezah2304
      @treezah2304 6 лет назад +1

did tsm wonnered?

• @100jader5
    @100jader5 3 года назад +5

51:48 corejj & wolf hug is a legendary moment such amazing supports

• @vitringmaier9736
    @vitringmaier9736 4 года назад +3

Ambition unbelivable story......from best mid to defeated man from retaired guy to jg to random team to revenge

• @Lingchi123
    @Lingchi123 6 лет назад +28

When faker said he wants to finish in 3 games it's forshadowing they will lose in 3 games

• @reijiyamamoto9407
    @reijiyamamoto9407 6 лет назад +34

In regional qualifiers, SSG 3-0 KT Rolster known as the dream team and the team that is built to beat SKT T1.
    In quarterfinals, SSG 3-0 Longzhu Gaming, the LCK Summer Split Champion and the team that is said to win this tournament.
    And in finals SSG 3-0 SKT T1, the defending champion, 3 time worlds champion and has the best league of legends player.

• @kfc_head_chefmobile2507
      @kfc_head_chefmobile2507 6 лет назад +1

A Friend it is definitely majorly bangs fault

• @HarmonicVector
      @HarmonicVector 6 лет назад +2

Also, Longzhu v. SSG's pick 'ems we're 83% to LZ. They legitimately ruined up to 83% of perfect picks.

• @Hash242
    @Hash242 6 лет назад +6

R.I.P SKT 2015 - 2016. Release the New SSG skin plz.

• @micahsharance1536
    @micahsharance1536 6 лет назад

Well you look at that SAMSUNG GALAXY The underdog became the champion finally this past few years rooting for guyss GGWP.

• @BlueSkyHD
    @BlueSkyHD 6 лет назад

I am wathcing this over and over again...I´ve never seen Faker so sad so much :/ But still glad that SSG won and the reign has overcome!

• @ryankierpancho708
    @ryankierpancho708 6 лет назад +11

#SSGWIN all hail the new kings!
    we have revenge against SKT

• @BlindedMan
    @BlindedMan 6 лет назад +143

Too much Polybridge man

• @Yetizada
    @Yetizada 6 лет назад +4

"Do not confuse defeats with failure or victories with success. In the life of a champion there will always be some defeats, just as in the life of a loser there will always be victories.The difference is that as the champions grow in defeats, losers settle into victories. "
    Faker will come back more powerful, just like the whole SKT and will show as always to the world that they should not be underestimated!

• @ollerydenor
    @ollerydenor 6 лет назад +481

Faker.exe has stopped working

• @julythehuman1473
    @julythehuman1473 6 лет назад +341

Lets just admit that Bengi is the reason SKT won 3 world championships

• @zolickweer1119
      @zolickweer1119 6 лет назад +2

Cheah Jun Le that's right

• @r3f676
      @r3f676 6 лет назад +94

Cheah Jun Le Don't forget MaRin for winning 2015

• @ruby7163
      @ruby7163 6 лет назад +84

And Faker-Bengi had the best midlaner-jungler chemistry.

• @planescaped
      @planescaped 6 лет назад +32

A lot of people undersold Bengi's importance... when he was on SKT.
      He hasn't been so hot elsewhere.

• @hahaha-jn9fj
      @hahaha-jn9fj 6 лет назад +1

Cheah Jun Le lol last game blank save the finals

• @nanamiito6917
    @nanamiito6917 6 лет назад +125

mvp:SSG.Bang

• @alekssaric8975
    @alekssaric8975 6 лет назад +2

I think a lot of people are trying to blame 1 particular player on SKT but I think this started when SKT played around with their roster. I understand they want to develop young talent but they went about it the wrong way and sacrificed the overall synergy of the team. We see it many times over in various team SSG being one of them. Once you have a solid roster make sure everyone is playing together well and I think SSG showed that it's the synergy between their team that won the team fights for them and eventually the match. Statistically SKT started slowly and had to come back from games, this is not the SKT of previous years. Their synergy was building through the group stage and they were getting better statistically over the course of knockouts but it just wasn't enough.

• @Crowmeir
    @Crowmeir 6 лет назад

Every defeat makes you stronger. I'm really looking forward next year this might be a big turning point to SKT they might go even harder next time :)

• @amandv6756
    @amandv6756 6 лет назад +271

9 of them have glasses

• @stormichigura
      @stormichigura 6 лет назад +54

i doubt that their career is kind to their eyes

• @bruvva2160
      @bruvva2160 6 лет назад +66

You know what's funny my whole childhood I was outdoors and ended up needing glasses when i was 18, science isn't a fact bud.

• @77TheEnd77
      @77TheEnd77 6 лет назад +19

not really, most people who works on an office spend like 9-12 hours on a computer + more hours at home, and programs are usually white or light colors, worse than games to the eyes, and they don't use glasses that much.
      And they're probably using gamer glasses, for markting + not forcing their eyes.

• @smoothmustache8326
      @smoothmustache8326 6 лет назад +4

challanger nerd glass*

• @imbatrossthescrub2096
      @imbatrossthescrub2096 6 лет назад +1

NERRRRRRRRRDS

• @kimdohyun3565
    @kimdohyun3565 6 лет назад +14

Respect to Ambition man he played in the pro scene for 5 or 6 years and he never gave up. Im happy to see he finally achieve his goal.

• @josiavantroyen4215
    @josiavantroyen4215 4 года назад +1

49:13 I'm not even a League of Legends player but I watched this with a friend and this moment... I will never forget 🙏

• @alexisdelgado50
    @alexisdelgado50 6 лет назад +1

Coming back to this it's just amazing what samsung has done, they stopped skt from reaching worlds in 2014, nearly took the title in 2016, and in 2017 completely destroyed SKT in the most convincing way possible.. 3-0. SKT might be gods but Samsing are God killers.

• @rmsvideos1335
    @rmsvideos1335 6 лет назад +545

Time for SKT to snag a new ADC, yeah?

• @PHILLYMEDIC69
      @PHILLYMEDIC69 6 лет назад +47

its time for a big roster change yea. New top, new bot/supp, and a jg who can have insane synergy with faker

• @Tauschung
      @Tauschung 6 лет назад +129

I feel like Huni deserves to stay after his year at SKT. He had an amazing MSI performance along with playing out of his mind to save SKT in the quarterfinals and the semi-finals. He won both of those Game 5s single-handed and I think he deserves a spot on next year's roster.

• @jmrodriguez847
      @jmrodriguez847 6 лет назад +3

Ruler?

• @ShadowMega21
      @ShadowMega21 6 лет назад

RMSVideos agree

• @mathieul4303
      @mathieul4303 6 лет назад +2

They are finalists. They are still the strongest teams in the world. It's just SSG... SSG is like a football team, it's creepy.

• @pikapika2252
    @pikapika2252 6 лет назад +14

26:20 that varus tho.

• @jaceorwell
      @jaceorwell 3 года назад

LMAO, Ik its pretty old but its kinda surprising how almost nobody noticed or talked about how Varus gets locked during that time

• @nanoadi4358
    @nanoadi4358 6 лет назад +2

SSG deserves to be new LoL King. 3-0ing 3 best team in the world KT LZ n SKT

• @charlieharper3170
    @charlieharper3170 2 года назад +1

ı feel lucky watched this live.after 5 years still got emotional again.And ı still cant figure out what was problem with skt,they played so good but lost 3-0

• @Brianworldwide_7
    @Brianworldwide_7 6 лет назад +277

where is bengi, where is marin....

• @zaarongaming8174
      @zaarongaming8174 6 лет назад +7

Brian Hernandez ikr... you do have to glive blank credit though, he set up faker and huni, I would even add piglet/poohmandu to that list, bang lost skt game 3 when he overextended, and got stunned which led to him being feasted, losing the fight

• @zaarongaming8174
      @zaarongaming8174 6 лет назад +25

Brian Hernandez also to awnser your question bengi I believe is retired, however, MaRin is/was on afreeca, who ironically, were up 2-0 against samsung in the regional qualifiers, who tried to stop samsung from getting to worlds, but got reverse sweeped, sending samsung to SOMEHOW beat kt, make it to worlds, shockingly they beat lz, and beat skt, also, it is still possible for MaRin to come back to skt, especially since he's still in the lck, I would love to see this happen, also I think that peanut is an amazing jungler, he just got messed up by the darn jungle tank meta, when he is a lee sin player, an olaf player, and an elise player, not a sejuani player, also bang wasn't in a meta where he could play some of his favorite picks, like ezreal, jhin, or ashe, so I take back my statement about piglet and poohmandu

• @veldt7038
      @veldt7038 6 лет назад +2

So why did Bang jump into the team at baron fight

• @Stego1819
      @Stego1819 6 лет назад +16

Bengi is overrated. SKT looked so dominant in spring split that people thought that there was no way they could not win worlds. They did all of that without Bengi.
      Marin is one of the best toplaners in the world but Huni was not the problem in this tournament.
      As Zaaron said the meta just didnt fit SKT at all.

• @Brianworldwide_7
      @Brianworldwide_7 6 лет назад +2

I really would like to see marin into skt again, i dont like huni's game style, and peanut too, i would like to see the same team, i started in 2014 in 2015 i became fan of this team, and i will support them til the end, thanks for share your point of view folks

• @nencerpaez1671
    @nencerpaez1671 6 лет назад +8

La cara y reacción de faker me hace recordar a Rekkles cuando le hicieron la de fnatic

• @thatothergamer0
    @thatothergamer0 6 лет назад +2

I love the casters at 53:30, they try so hard to understand what the announcer is saying
    Hears announcer use ambition's name
    "Hey they're talking about ambition!"

• @Shatter149
    @Shatter149 6 лет назад +1

unanimous..... youre not a legend now.but youre still a prodigy! you need this to become stronger!

• @mortymcfly7025
    @mortymcfly7025 6 лет назад +110

Don't worry SKT, legends will never die.

• @martymcfly5423
    @martymcfly5423 6 лет назад +18

51:48 SSG thanks Bang for throwing the game

• @franciscoricciutti1100
    @franciscoricciutti1100 3 года назад

No importa cuantas veces lo veas, ver a diosito destuido siempre te va a llegar al corazon💔 f por los caidos y buenos humos a los resurgidos

• @femiyusuf3631
    @femiyusuf3631 6 лет назад

Extremely fed trist with how strong trist has been this meta (4/0) but simple kiting and proper focus fire from ruler completely changed the momentum

• @khoinguyengg
    @khoinguyengg 6 лет назад +7

Anyone notices the teams in eyes on worlds were eliminated right after that? Edg fnc now skt

• @natural9721
      @natural9721 6 лет назад +1

Khoi Giap Remember Rekkles and Faker cries moment in Worlds 2017

• @JNORJT
    @JNORJT 6 месяцев назад +5

6 YEARS LATER FAKER AND T1 WON HIS 4TH TITLE FAKER IS THE GOAT!!!

• @SCuttherapper
    @SCuttherapper 3 года назад +1

When Faker got caught, Blank and Huni were just going back in the river area...perfect moment, SKT was so split

• @ade1174
    @ade1174 3 года назад

I will never forget this game. Biggest upset in Worlds history.

• @user-ts3or2hg4y
    @user-ts3or2hg4y 4 года назад +7

43:50 focus on bang's hidden play

• @electro_yellow9295
    @electro_yellow9295 2 года назад +4

The fact that Ruler was the first person to shake Faker's hand... its poetic

• @guanxionghuang1701
    @guanxionghuang1701 6 лет назад

I can imagine the pressure after losing 2 games, it was too late for SKT even they played aggressive in the 3rd game, they just got destroyed from their mistakes. Feels so bad for Faker :((((((

• @MichaelLee-jm7mo
    @MichaelLee-jm7mo 6 лет назад +2

feels for huni, came to korea to have a chance at worlds. worked his butt off but couldn't win. i think skt tilted after rng game, because they have already shown everything they have got. so it was easy for ssg to play around skt

• @ngonhan9269
    @ngonhan9269 6 месяцев назад +6

2017: Ruler flash caught Faker
    2023: Faker flash caught Ruler
    The circle has completed

• @eendorphin
    @eendorphin 6 лет назад +46

So many salty people here. I'm glad SSG won a well deserved Worlds. Also very excited to see what SKT will come up with next year without having the pressure of being the defender of Worlds.
    Edit: also hoping to see Misfits rise to the finals next year!!

• @MarkProvidencia
      @MarkProvidencia 6 лет назад

momomama hope for a meta that is not tank base so faker can at least carry again. Not like this meta where the adc can deal out damage more than a burst mage

• @rlyehdate
      @rlyehdate 5 лет назад

But they didn't deserve to win... That's why people are so salty. They didn't defeat SKT, Bang and Blank sold out SKT and that's hardly different.

• @jojoisgeexp
      @jojoisgeexp 5 лет назад +1

No pressure led to them not winning LCK spring or summer and losing in the first round of the regional qualifiers.... nice SKT great comeback. See you on the couch at worlds 2018!!!

• @nathanhosea489
      @nathanhosea489 2 года назад

@@jojoisgeexp And not having pressure has led to them not reaching the finals of a single international tournament since.

• @Madarauchia98
    @Madarauchia98 6 лет назад

I'm not crying, you are!

• @jaseiwilde
    @jaseiwilde 6 лет назад +1

@zyrene please make 3 breakdowns in one video for finals 2017! keep it up guys!

• @kaezxi
    @kaezxi 6 месяцев назад +4

anyone see this video after T1 Faker use Azir with combo R + flash kill JDG Ruler (Varus)

• @fn1lzero
    @fn1lzero 6 лет назад +6

Finally someone took down SKT and made League of Legends interesting again. I would've like to see Royal as the champions, but well...

• @againstallexpectations3986
      @againstallexpectations3986 6 лет назад

indeed i would'nt watch worlds next year, if skt would won this year again, that were just boring.

• @SyenPie
    @SyenPie Год назад

50:37 head in hands
    50:53 zoom-out from faker to rest of team
    52:00 Faker crying sitting down as SSG leaving
    52:03 SSG walking out triumphant good scene
    52:20 SSG raises summoners cup first time (top pov)
    52:36 Faker cyring slow-zoomout
    52:45 confetti to trophy refocus SCENIC

• @MantelopeCantelope
    @MantelopeCantelope 6 лет назад

The interview at the beginning says a lot. Both Misfits and RNG should have beat SKT but because SKT was considered the best both of those teams stopped playing their game and gave into SKTs game which is why they've remained at the top for so long. SSG win was well needed for LoLs competitive scene

• @EinfachErwin
    @EinfachErwin 6 лет назад +3

it dsnt make sense to show worlds like that. you see how many games of the bo5 were played. so in this case i saw 3 games. and so i knew that the team who wins first game wins the worlds. they have to find a solution to this. its not fun to watch the games if you know who won because RUclips autospoiled. fix that RIOT or LoL ESports.

• @arturklimczak3384
    @arturklimczak3384 6 лет назад +75

Now SSG is legends. He win 3-0 with Gods of LoL

• @rauldejica6752
      @rauldejica6752 6 лет назад +6

Artur 531 so skt are the legends :)

• @natural9721
      @natural9721 6 лет назад

Uau 4life

• @rauldejica6752
      @rauldejica6752 6 лет назад

+1

• @Shatter149
      @Shatter149 6 лет назад +2

its their 1st win. they need a streak..

• @kpopmultifandom2172
      @kpopmultifandom2172 6 лет назад +2

Omg SSG or former champions it’s not their first, they used to be Samsung white and now they have won 2 world titles, and SKT won 3 world championship with 3 different roster if SSG wins 2 in a row with the same roster then faker will remain a legend

• @nosuitsgiven
    @nosuitsgiven 6 лет назад

WOWSERZZZ!! Congrats Samsung Galaxy!

• @Zekegreymon9
    @Zekegreymon9 6 лет назад +25

CuVee= Gnar skin
    Ambition= Sejuani skin
    Crown= Malzahar skin
    Ruler= Xayah Skin
    CoreJJ= Lulu skin

• @18TheFinal
      @18TheFinal 6 лет назад +4

Hector Deago Its by the players request.

• @WardenGOW
      @WardenGOW 6 лет назад +12

CuVee like mage tops so probably Kennen, not Gnar and for Crown it will 100% be Viktor. Thats his favorite champ.

• @vad1089
      @vad1089 6 лет назад +8

You can't have a xayah skin without rrrrrakan

• @jesusisrussian7059
      @jesusisrussian7059 6 лет назад

not gonna buy ugly az skins xD

• @Cannibal6412
      @Cannibal6412 6 лет назад +3

It's by player request, but it still has to be a favorite champion they played during the tournament. I'd say it's
      SSG Kennen for Cuvee
      SSG Sejuani for ambition
      SSG Ezreal for Haru
      SSG Malzahar for Crown
      SSG Varus for Ruler
      and SSG Lulu for Corejj

• @user-sh6vy8ig6c
    @user-sh6vy8ig6c 6 лет назад +4

51:45 Faker never die when world is calling him.

• @animelife7194
    @animelife7194 5 лет назад +1

the SSG won the 2017 World Championship

• @justedufun
    @justedufun 6 лет назад

i was dreaming about a world skin for malzahar back in season 4 when he was not that's much played, and now that's becoming true 😍

• @iceman386
    @iceman386 6 лет назад +3

i say it again bengi is the reason for skt reign he took them out the hole everytime they were about to lose but they never gave him his credit

• @brucewayne3141
      @brucewayne3141 6 лет назад +3

Angel Perez that's what I've been saying bro. The bond between faker and bengi was unbreakable.

• @ThatBoyyGB
    @ThatBoyyGB 6 лет назад +7

someone needs to get MaRin and Bengi on the phone lol

• @Caliyss
    @Caliyss 6 лет назад

When i saw Faker crying i was really hit by how bad SKT and Faker especially must feel by the 3-0. Faker prides himself in being the best and i just felt so sad when he didn't even want to get up to shake Samsung's hands.

• @bastiancole3565
    @bastiancole3565 6 лет назад +2

The look of utter shame on the losing team

• @NumberOneBlitz
    @NumberOneBlitz 6 лет назад +5

Its like 5 years of faker being emotionless are coming out at once with this loss

• @user-ju4ve5ft6c
    @user-ju4ve5ft6c 6 лет назад +4

they are missing Bengi and MaRin 0,0
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😥

• @SamJones-rm1cv
    @SamJones-rm1cv 5 лет назад

Wow that stadium was pretty packed

• @Shynder1
    @Shynder1 6 лет назад +1

Gosh at least some change in this Worlds. At last.

• @Jonius
    @Jonius 4 года назад +3

These moments come back to me: we are about to embark on this journey again in the next couple of weeks. Can SKT reign once again? Will IG successfully defend their title? And so many more moments in between.

• @HuyQuangBui
    @HuyQuangBui 4 года назад +4

Reversing the two digits of the minutes from an important timeline, we have another equally important timeline.
    93:20 ==> Manchester City's victory (5 years ago)
    39:20 ==> Samsung Galaxy's victory

• @Paul3Tears
    @Paul3Tears 6 лет назад +1

Wow when my brother told me that SSG won 3-0 on SKT and was watching this game I was not gonna lie getting kinda of skeptical cause I couldnt see the comeback in this game but they did this time SKT got a taste of theire own medicine and got turn around at the last second and lost, even though it was not a 2-0 to SKT but still.

• @jw550w0r9pw
    @jw550w0r9pw 2 года назад

I feel like these commentator lines in the end are so iconic whereas from 2019 on it was just: FPX are ur 2019 world champions...
    2016: SKT have overcome every challenge, they are the undisputed best team in the world
    2018: The LPL has never won before but that will change today. The crownless are finally king!

• @YTIshwar
    @YTIshwar 6 лет назад +22

BRING THE ORIGINAL CARRIES OF SKT!! IMPACT!! BENGI!!

• @natural9721
      @natural9721 6 лет назад +2

YTIshwar YES!!!! WE WANT BENGI! WE WANT BENGI!

• @honv1990
      @honv1990 6 лет назад +1

It wouldn’t matter because the problem is ssg bot lane outclassed skt’s

• @craneflaw2019
      @craneflaw2019 6 лет назад +2

YTIshwar dude ....Bengi yes but its bengi and fanker

• @Dakedoom
      @Dakedoom 6 лет назад +4

Not Impact. Marin.

• @Keyspirits
      @Keyspirits 6 лет назад

Nakiri Alice hay baby ;3

• @bulldogmadhav5762
    @bulldogmadhav5762 6 лет назад +5

Haru carry

• @chrisrs6061
    @chrisrs6061 6 лет назад +2

why is everyone flamming huni when top lane literally has no impact in that patch, the only thing that matters is botlane and jungle smh 12 years olds

• @jenlove5200
    @jenlove5200 6 лет назад +1

"When everything's lost they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat"

• @ramzeeysnow7742
    @ramzeeysnow7742 6 лет назад +3

should have used untara and blank

• @FraynSteph
    @FraynSteph 4 года назад +3

This has to be my most favorite world championship game because I get to see my top 3 favorite champions (Varus, Lulu and Karma) being picked and played by pros and 2 of them even use my favorite skins too (Heartseeker Varus and Winter Wonder Lulu), if only Faker used Warden Karma skin then my life would be complete :D

• @RyanDownie
    @RyanDownie 6 лет назад

Judging by how passively SKT played, and their failure to capitalize on their early advances, not to mention three of them farming jungle and wasting their baron buff, it's no surprise that SSG won. Congrats.

• @scotts6525
    @scotts6525 5 лет назад +1

This gives me a big smile

• @juha00juha
    @juha00juha 4 года назад +24

This game right here is the reason Faker will win Worlds 2019.