當你找到我 When You Sought Me Out 詞、曲:葛兆昕 當你找到我,在生命,十字路口 At my life crossroad, You have sought me out. 你靠近我,你擁抱我,從此你不放手 You drew near me, You embraced me, wouldn't let me go. 過去的種種,全然交在你手中, All of me, my past, I surrendered to You. 你醫治我,你恢復我,從此我不放手, You healed me, You restored me, I would not let You go. 夜再黑,心再疲憊,我仰望你至聖榮面,我已決定永不後退! Dark the night, drained the heart, My eyes set on Your glorious face. I've chosen never turning back. 你作為,何等榮美,你大能在我心間,我願一生緊緊跟隨! O, Your work, so amazing, my heart is filled with Your strength, In Your steps day and night I cling. 我跟隨你 從高山到低谷, Up hill down vale, In Your footstep 我跟隨你 即使荊棘滿佈 Thorny paths prevail, In Your footstep 縱然面對挑戰,也有眼淚,感到疲憊 Trials might come, dreariness come, tears cannot stop 我要掙脫纏累,永遠不後悔。 I lay down all snares Never retreat, never regret. 在你翅膀蔭下 我得保護, Under Your wings I'm in perfect peace 你話語,使我生命得堅固 Your tender word revived my life anew 你應許不搖動,自始至終,永不落空 Your promises never fail, never turn void, now and forever 未來在你的手中,我不忘初衷 My future's in Your hand. Forget not my first love. 當你找到我 When You sought me out English translation:Violet Chen facebook.com/groups/388566014575176
原本失去自己的我,聽到這首詩歌,感覺有一股力量再次把那真實的我再次找回來了!!
('3 谢谢服侍。。。 上帝的同在与爱。。。触摸了我的心。
當你找到我 When You Sought Me Out 詞、曲:葛兆昕
當你找到我,在生命,十字路口
At my life crossroad, You have sought me out.
你靠近我,你擁抱我,從此你不放手
You drew near me, You embraced me, wouldn't let me go.
過去的種種,全然交在你手中,
All of me, my past, I surrendered to You.
你醫治我,你恢復我,從此我不放手,
You healed me, You restored me, I would not let You go.
夜再黑,心再疲憊,我仰望你至聖榮面,我已決定永不後退!
Dark the night, drained the heart, My eyes set on Your glorious face. I've chosen never turning back.
你作為,何等榮美,你大能在我心間,我願一生緊緊跟隨!
O, Your work, so amazing, my heart is filled with Your strength,
In Your steps day and night I cling.
我跟隨你 從高山到低谷,
Up hill down vale, In Your footstep
我跟隨你 即使荊棘滿佈
Thorny paths prevail, In Your footstep
縱然面對挑戰,也有眼淚,感到疲憊
Trials might come, dreariness come, tears cannot stop
我要掙脫纏累,永遠不後悔。
I lay down all snares Never retreat, never regret.
在你翅膀蔭下 我得保護,
Under Your wings I'm in perfect peace
你話語,使我生命得堅固
Your tender word revived my life anew
你應許不搖動,自始至終,永不落空
Your promises never fail, never turn void, now and forever
未來在你的手中,我不忘初衷
My future's in Your hand. Forget not my first love.
當你找到我
When You sought me out
English translation:Violet Chen facebook.com/groups/388566014575176
❤️
谢谢你们的视频。非常希望能得到这个歌谱谢谢。
平安!請問有這首詩歌的譜嗎?我想用在敬拜中,願神賜福您!
好好聽的詩歌,讓人享受在敬拜中,請問有歌譜嗎?
m.yinyuezj.com/jita/pu/54239.html
好像有点破音😁