Usage of RUN-CHICKEN door (Model T50)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 12 сен 2024
  • RUN-CHICKEN automatic coop door is set to the default factory mode unless configured differently by the user. This mode works fantastically for 95% of users. In factory mode, the door will open automatically every morning 20 minutes after sunrise and close automatically 20 minutes after sunset.
    You can also program the opening and closing time using the button on the drive unit. For advanced configuration, use a smart device (phone or tablet) and download Run-Chicken app from Google Play or Apple App Store.
    If you have any questions or concerns about RUN-CHICKEN automatic coop door, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We're always happy to help.
    You can order it on our website: run-chicken.co...
    #chickens #hens #coopdoors #automaticcoopdoors #runchicken
    RUN-CHICKEN APP:
    play.google.co...
    apps.apple.com...

Комментарии • 2

• @jt52193
    @jt52193 Месяц назад

Ive called customer service the lady couldnt help she saod contact tech so i did twice and still have not heard back from them its been 5 business days
    My door will not connect to phone. Every single step goes perfectly until the part where the light is supposed to flash blue and you hold your phone in front of it to configure. The light won't flash at that point. I hold and it goes the 3 colors I let go at blue and immediately click again and it makes that sound but it doesn't begin flashing after that

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  8 дней назад

Please contact our customer service again at info@run-chicken.com or call +1888-851-8826