Should I buy X100VI this time? | Cinematic Video | Fuji X-T4

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 28 сен 2024
  • Hello everyone!
    So, I've been on this wild journey with the X100 series cameras, trying out every single one except for the OG model. It's been a blast, honestly. Right from the start, Fuji-film nailed it, but each new version brought some seriously cool upgrades to the table.
    Now, here's a fun fact: I can't recall ever shooting any vids with the X100F or X100S. But when the X100V hit the scene, I thought, "Why not give it a whirl?" And man, did I have a blast making videos with it. You can check out some of those on my previous uploads.
    But here's the kicker: despite all the love, I've never actually owned one myself! I like to keep it simple, usually rolling with just my main cam. So, I need a camera that's versatile enough to handle whatever I throw at it. And after some trial and error, the X100 series just didn't quite fit the bill. Don't get me wrong, I adore using them. They're sleek, they're stylish, but they just weren't exactly what I needed.
    Now, fast forward to the big release of the X100VI. As someone who's pretty familiar with this form factor, this is the first time I've seriously considered snagging one for myself. And let me tell you, that 10-bit codec they've packed in there is a game-changer. It's like finally getting that perfect blend of a killer 35mm lens with top-notch video specs.
    Still, I'm not quite sold on it being my one and only camera. But hey, I reckon it could handle about 90% of my shooting needs. The scenes you are seeing in this video, they're from way back when the X100V first hit the scene. They were all shot on X-T4. I'm still in the contemplation phase about grabbing the X100VI, and this video is pretty much me hashing out my thoughts over the past few weeks.
    I'll keep y'all in the loop on whether I take the plunge or not. Until then, stay awesome, stay safe!
    #x100vi #x100v #xt4 #fujifilm
  • КиноКино

Комментарии • 20

• @StephenMcFadden
    @StephenMcFadden 5 месяцев назад +2

Beautiful as always!

• @barparildar
      @barparildar  5 месяцев назад

Thanks a lot for the support 🙏🏻Cheers!

• @PrimalMovers
    @PrimalMovers 5 месяцев назад +1

Got mine, it's so nice bro. Hope to see you work your magic with one bro

• @barparildar

I have been shooting some stuff lately. As always it is such a nice camera but feel like I am gonna sell this one too haha!

• @hhankx
    @hhankx 5 месяцев назад +1

The x100vi is sick. 10 bit 422. Buy the WCL ii and TCL ii with it. Video is absolutely stunning. The photo is even better

• @barparildar
      @barparildar  5 месяцев назад +1

Yeah it's a pretty good camera. I used all versions since X100S. I also love the WCL since I am not a fan of 35mm in general. I wish there was an X100 with a wider lens. 18 or 21 would be all I use

• @amyaybukekurtuldu7476
    @amyaybukekurtuldu7476 5 месяцев назад

👏 really curious what you’ll think of x100vi 🙂‍↕️

• @bhorozal
    @bhorozal 5 месяцев назад

👏

• @alisonwatkins4025
    @alisonwatkins4025 5 месяцев назад +1

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT LEATHER CASE?

• @barparildar

My friends company makes them. You can google mymegagear.

• @Nixian1996
    @Nixian1996 20 дней назад

Hi! What do you think it’s better for travel photography? XT-4 or this one? Beginner here

• @barparildar
      @barparildar  20 дней назад +1

Hello!
      "Better" highly depends on what you like to shoot. If you are ok with a fixed 35mm lens, X100V/X100VI is perfect due to compact size. But if you like to shoot wider or longer you only have the option the buy 28mm and 50mm converters for the X100 series. For X-T4 there is no limit to what lens you want to adapt. I would highly recommend using your phone at 35mm focal length and see if it is the perfect focal length for you. Some people like myself find it too narrow for daily use. I cannot live with only one focal length. That's the reason I use the X100VI usually as a second camera. I hope this helps!

• @Nixian1996

@@barparildar Thank you so much!!

• @barparildar
      @barparildar  20 дней назад +1

@@Nixian1996 Anytime! There is also X-S20 which is a pretty good camera. More portable than X-T4. I would probably get that one if I was buying a fuji camera for travel photography today.

• @Nixian1996

@@barparildar How about the XT-50?

• @Redcliff123
    @Redcliff123 5 месяцев назад

Fujifilm X100VI is challenging and demanding, requiring significant effort and focus, especially when the menu is complex and counterintuitive.

• @barparildar

Totally agree. I wish it was a little faster for a hybrid shooter. It is tough to use as a single camera most of the time. It is so nice but needs working harder to get the shot

• @re2Core
    @re2Core 5 месяцев назад

Wow you talking, nice 😄🙌🏼

• @barparildar

Thank you 🙏🏻😍