Комментарии •

• @chargermopar
    @chargermopar 18 дней назад +1

I still have the first Bobcat I ever got an old 1977 M610 although it has not run since 2005. My current one I use ia a 1996 763. The skid steer is my favorite machine as well, it's small enough to tow with a pickup or van. My van is like the one that you had there.

• @popcarture7832
      @popcarture7832 18 дней назад

@@chargermopar thats cool, they are so versatile, I looked up some pics of the M610, looks like a unique machine without the cab box round it. Bob cat has been a favorite equipment company since I was a kid. That van has been used from hauling to filming, acts like its gonna fall part but is sturdy.

• @TylerTheHooligan
    @TylerTheHooligan 19 дней назад +1

Can I ask why you didn’t load the bucket with the machine?

• @popcarture7832
      @popcarture7832 18 дней назад +1

@@TylerTheHooligan sure, so I did use the bucket a couple times. I could not get a good enough bite and it was easier to shovel than trying to scoop up the gravel. Plus was trying not to tear the tarp underneath.

• @SpruceHill
    @SpruceHill 16 дней назад

Great video! were the shots in the beginning of the video film on a DJI pocket 3? I just bought one, but I haven't really filmed a video with it yet.

• @popcarture7832
      @popcarture7832 16 дней назад +1

@@SpruceHill appreciated! I filmed(as with almost all my content) with iphone. I'm hoping to get another camera. A friend of mine uses DJI. Really like that brand. One thing I would like to upgrade is sound.

• @SpruceHill
      @SpruceHill 15 дней назад

@@popcarture7832 Yeah, you can get the pocket 3 in a creator combo which comes with a wireless mic. I have it and it works really good!