Comparing the XAG P100 to the DJI T40

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 17 май 2024
  • The T50 review video is coming soon! This video is a re-post from our other channel because we have so many viewers that discovered us here and don't follow ‪@dronedeerrecovery‬.
    UPDATE : On the original video XAG Said they would reach out - they never did. DJI continues their advantage with the T50. You won't want to miss our unboxing and review video in the works.
    FREE DOWNLOAD: Start Your Drone Business - The Complete A-Z Guide: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/dis...
    Drone Trailer: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    Agras T40 www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    @nuWayAg
    TikTok.com/ @nuWayAg
    nuwayag

Комментарии • 19

• @DKTek07
    @DKTek07 Месяц назад +8

Yeah, DJI can afford a serious team of top engineers for each department. It’s no wonder they are the top drone company.

• @hehe-mq2bk
    @hehe-mq2bk Месяц назад +1

I wonder if the T50 had a much better hardware this time around. But I agree, the integration of DJI and the remote and the software and the ease of US of creating boundaries and then spraying is so streamlined, it's really the best IMO.

• @infinityphotorob
    @infinityphotorob Месяц назад

I have thought DJI stuff sometimes feels craptacular. But in my experience it also gets the job done and their software and interface is just so damn good now. You guys have been getting me stoked on AG drones. I think I want to get into this along with mapping to start transitioning my biz this direction.

• @alejandroolivarest
    @alejandroolivarest Месяц назад +1

XAG p100 pro is the.beast

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  Месяц назад

Haven’t tried the p100 pro yet. XAG said they would reach out and never did 🤷‍♂️

• @Sozifpro
    @Sozifpro Месяц назад

Its common commercial strategy, that DJI use less expensive hardware material to dominate the market with low price, then it can upgrate the hardware once its marketshare and revenue allows them to

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  Месяц назад

The inexpensive hardware also means the drone is cheaper to fix and not as heavy as competing brands

• @andybrown8602
    @andybrown8602 Месяц назад +1

I was hoping for something better. Maybe try looking at the P100 Pro, and pick an actual farm field with less horses?

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  Месяц назад

:)) if we do another comparison it would be t50 vs p100 pro.

• @Alex-wo9mz
      @Alex-wo9mz 4 дня назад

@@nuWayAg Lets hope you do it under the exact same condition

• @gameforaimhd7358
    @gameforaimhd7358 Месяц назад

Do you know Guss who Use the Dornes in Europe, germany?

• @firefighterleetiktok85
    @firefighterleetiktok85 Месяц назад

H
    ow come it's been re-uploaded

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  Месяц назад +1

Was originally posted on our thermal drone channel @dronedeerrecovery

• @thadgrimsrud344
    @thadgrimsrud344 Месяц назад +1

Haha this is old.....I dont think we will get an unbiased review on this channel.

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  Месяц назад +1

What you’ll get is our honest opinion 🤷‍♂️

• @rickace132
    @rickace132 17 дней назад

Omg, DJI is so much better.

• @infox6671
    @infox6671 Месяц назад +3

XAG is garbage.