It is CLOSE. Aeron versus T50.

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 12 сен 2024
  • We have thorough individual reviews of the T50 and the Aeron as well check them out below:
    Aeron: • The Chair to Rule Them...
    T50: • T50 has chair features...
    YT members got advanced notice of all our stock 👨‍💻
    ✅ JOIN bit.ly/36SKsHF"
    🏪 Buy from HWS hwsugar.ph/
    🤳 Daily updates from HWS / hwsugar
    🌟 Daily videos from HWS / hardwaresugar
    💫 Not so updated content from HWS www.tiktok.com...
    Support us and buy a Shirt! :)
    Link: hwsugar.ph/pro...
    Buy: T50
    Philippines: www.fursysphili...
    US / Canada / Europe: amzn.to/3qH6Ttl
    *note that the T50 is branded under either Sidiz or Fursys depending on which country you are buying it from. They are the same model
    Buy: Herman Miller Aeron:
    Philippines: shop.cwcinteri...
    US / Canada / Europe: www.hermanmill...
    #HardwareSugar #GamingChair #Review #GamingKeyboard #GamingChairReview #BestGamingChair #BudgetGamingChair #ErgonomicChair #BestOfficeChair
    Episode 245x27x22

Комментарии • 32

• @TobyKBTY
    @TobyKBTY 2 года назад +2

While I am happy with my T50, I won't lie and say I consider upgrading to an Aeron just to see what this classic chair is all about. Granted, it's more than 4x the price, but if I ever come across a used one at a decent price I'd happily snatch one up just to own one and see for myself. This video gave lots of great insights for the nagging at the back of my mind wondering just how much more worth it an Aeron (or even Embody) would be

• @bernardnaguiat7052
    @bernardnaguiat7052 2 года назад +3

T50 has an all Mesh Seat version called the T50 Air. Something to check next time. The Marvel Spider-Man Chair is a T50 Air variant.

• @mattmateo5730
      @mattmateo5730 2 года назад +1

Yup that would be a better comparison, the only thing is that for the air ver, the tilt forward function has been removed.

• @petecollins4925
    @petecollins4925 3 месяца назад

Got to the stage where my T50 is showing its age and the left hand sponge arm rest pad has disintegrated. BIG PROBLEM!! I cannot find anywhere that supplies replacement pads. There is a UK Techo warehouse about 2 miles from where I live but their parent company here (Ahrens/Sidiz) totally ignore any emails I've sent them. If anyone has any idea where I can get these pads I would be forever in your debt!
    PS, I can get Herman Miller replacements everywhere so that's another plus for their Aero chair.

• @johncarlodejuras9904
    @johncarlodejuras9904 Год назад

Thank you for the review!
    Please do try to review the BATHALA MAYARI V2 or BATHALA SITAN 8-10k category thank you!

• @itxaddict7503
    @itxaddict7503 2 года назад +1

Oooh... That T50 looks super legit. Can we look forward to seeing those available at the shop?

• @hwsph
      @hwsph  2 года назад +4

I'm afraid if we start tempting Rafael to start stocking chairs we will soon be a furniture store instead of a PC store

• @jckkss4715
    @jckkss4715 5 месяцев назад

t50 lumbar support is very umconfortable ... do you use it ?

• @optimusprime028
    @optimusprime028 2 года назад

What country are you from mate? You def did a lovely job with this comparison.

• @hwsph
      @hwsph  2 года назад +1

Hi Max! We're from the Philippines. I'm glad we can help. I also have individual reviews of each chair, I've linked them in the video description in case you want a more in depth take on each of them. :)

• @seriousmass777
    @seriousmass777 Год назад

Hi, what are you using as a foot rest?

• @Wasoy17
    @Wasoy17 9 месяцев назад

woudl you recomend this over the sihoo v1?

• @miguelalvarocuaresma1895
    @miguelalvarocuaresma1895 2 года назад

Hi. Can you please make a review of FlexiSpot Philippines’ ErgoChair ALPHA? Thank you and more power!

• @jjcornelio7741
    @jjcornelio7741 2 года назад

is the T50 a good upgrade for my sihoo m57 or should I keep the m57 and save cash?

• @AaronJohnProduction
    @AaronJohnProduction 2 года назад

sir good day ask ko lang ano po bang puede na replacement fan para sa corsair vs650 ko 7 years old na to biglang umingay yung fan eh kahit nilinis ko na ganun padin thanks po hehe

• @Poogiezilla
    @Poogiezilla 2 года назад

Is it worth getting the T80 over the T50?

• @wowmawc
    @wowmawc 2 года назад

If you can get your hands on those 15kish chairs give or take 3k... Siho v1s sitperfect's big guy/boy, flexispot, merryfair.. it would help a lot.

• @uberwebd9824
    @uberwebd9824 Год назад

What about t80?

• @carlti6775
    @carlti6775 2 года назад

I enjoyed the video po! Nice review about chairs

• @hwsph
      @hwsph  2 года назад +1

Thank you for dropping by carlti! :)

• @justzyn8341
    @justzyn8341 2 года назад +1

Try the Sihoo V1. For 17k you get fully adjustable lumbar support and 3d arm rests and headrest.

• @DancesWithWaifus
    @DancesWithWaifus Год назад

so many things are always getting in the way of me getting an Aeron - like computer parts, guitar stuff and taxes to name a few

• @hwsph
      @hwsph  Год назад

priorities 😅

• @BabayaGuns
    @BabayaGuns 2 года назад

Nice chair ... to Play Pubg with haha

• @hwsph
      @hwsph  2 года назад

Hahahaha oo nga may utang ako sayo. Will message you on fb for your steam tag :P

• @BabayaGuns
      @BabayaGuns 2 года назад

@@hwsph Dont give me hope please haha yan din sabi ni Kuya Anton sa personal delivery haha

• @SUSHI4lyf
    @SUSHI4lyf 2 года назад

Nice chair. Awesome review. But anytime an ergo approaches the 20k mark, I'd rather get me a SecretLab Titan. 😁

• @hwsph
      @hwsph  2 года назад +1

Definitely a chair i've wanted to review as well :P

• @SUSHI4lyf
      @SUSHI4lyf 2 года назад

@@hwsph Do it! Do it! Do it! 😂😂

• @pkpnyt4711
      @pkpnyt4711 2 года назад

@@hwsph I do wish you review the secret lab chair. I'm currently torn between the T50 air and the new secret lab chair.

• @DefactoGear
      @DefactoGear 2 года назад +1

@@pkpnyt4711 did you choose already? im also torn

• @pkpnyt4711
      @pkpnyt4711 2 года назад +1

@@DefactoGear I choose the TN50 (white version as it matches my desk and decor) over the Secret Lab chair. It's comfortable and I've been using it for 3 months now. I changed wheels to the roller blade type wheels so I don't have to use a carpet.
      Edit: after trying the air version and the regular version, the non air was better for me. I'm a big guy and the mesh seat isn't comfortable. The cushion seat is awesome and I even bought a spare cover for it.