League of Legends | MSI Bracket Stage | Day 4 | G2 vs T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 9 май 2024
  • I give a quick recap of what happened today during the MSI Bracket Stage. This was a Best Of 5 between G2 Esports and T1.
  • ИгрыИгры

Комментарии • 3

• @_cygnus5383
    @_cygnus5383 17 дней назад +1

I mean as you can imagine im gutted by this series. G2 came so close but you can really see the weaknesses they have. I have faith for a lower bracket run into top 3-4, you can really see what ive been talking about for months when it comes to G2. I am proud of the boys and ggs to T1, I've often said G2 and T1 are two of the most similar teams in terms of playstyle, this series didnt show it as much as It is true but still.
    Good Recap as Always

• @SouthernStar71
      @SouthernStar71  17 дней назад

I thought they were going to win. Faker didn't play that well to start and I just thought G2 was going to punish T1 due to that.

• @_cygnus5383
      @_cygnus5383 17 дней назад

@@SouthernStar71 We have G2 PSG in a few hours, Ill be awake watching. I hope the loss doesnt crush them like the loss to BLG did last year at Worlds. Hans definitely needs to step it up, I know his potential and he needs to believe in himself and be more aggressive. The other boys did the best they could but still have more room to grow, amazing showing from BB and Caps in certain games, Mikyx really did scale in the series and Yike played well, that bel'veth game was honestly not his fault, he just got put in a bad situation. At least we got another G2 T1 Banger series we can look back on.