Комментарии •

• @YangCalgary
    @YangCalgary Год назад +2

Phew, you scared me for a second. I thought you had sold the Bonnie before I read the description. Looks like fun!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад +2

Not to worry, the Bonnie’s here to stay 😁. Fun riding something different, though I was very happy to get back on the T120 at the end of the trip 😁

• @julianperry5141
    @julianperry5141 Год назад

Love the new black with gold wheels, reminds me of the old John Player Special Lotus F1 colours

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

I’m a big fan of that colour scheme too 👌

• @ArciereCavallo
    @ArciereCavallo Год назад

Wonderful landscape! thx for the video

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад +1

You’re welcome, glad you liked it 👍

• @tomandtrip
    @tomandtrip Год назад

beautiful camp

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It’s always good when you have a view of the sea 🙂

• @delwhite8468
    @delwhite8468 Год назад

Enjoy watching your videos they are nice and calming, I was in snowdonia last week on my tiger sport camping beautiful rds and scenery keep up with the great videos 👍

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It’s a great place for a moto camping trip, hope the weather was kind to you on your adventure.

• @edwardtodd2833
    @edwardtodd2833 Год назад

Love your work. Keep it going.

• @andrewaveyard3336
    @andrewaveyard3336 Год назад

Great video as always.... love the little narrative 😊 quality.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

Thanks Andrew, glad you liked it 👍

• @alank.2245
    @alank.2245 Год назад

Idyllic. Love your videos - look forward to them. A reprieve from the frenetic life we all live. Well done friend. Thank you. 😊

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Alan, glad to have been of service 👍

• @Nicontrast
    @Nicontrast Год назад

Such a beautiful video this one. Just bought a Triumph myself - characteristic beautiful bikes, that's for sure. Beautiful journey, cheers for the vid!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

You’re very welcome and congrats on the new bike, hope you love it as much as I do mine.

• @samuelweight3484
    @samuelweight3484 Год назад

Looks like fun. Nice video

• @ClassicRides

It was! Thanks Samuel 🙏🏻

• @motodok69
    @motodok69 Год назад

Прекрасное видео 😀👍

• @samhill3496
    @samhill3496 11 месяцев назад

Like these vids. Swap shop. Had to help a friend that way years back. You do that for friends. Tracer is an excellent ride. A taste of the other style of riding. Not bad. Checked out the Goldtop gloves. They make a pair which are wool lined, affordable too. cool camp

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 11 месяцев назад

I wouldn’t say I loved the Tracer, but I can see why a lot of folk do.
      I have a pair of the wool lined Goldtop gloves and they do a great job of keeping my hands warm in the cold, well worth buying a pair I think.

• @markb3180
    @markb3180 Год назад

I live in Llanfair and overlook Shell Island, beautiful part of the world hope you both enjoyed your stay.👍👍👍

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

We got some great weather Mark and the island was pretty quiet, couldn't ask for better!

• @madansirviRJ22
    @madansirviRJ22 11 месяцев назад

WOW WOW AWESOME
    LOVE FROM RAJASTHAN INDIA 😍😍😍😍😍

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 11 месяцев назад +1

Thanks from the UK 🙏🏻 🙂

• @JLOSTAFF1
    @JLOSTAFF1 Год назад

I was confused. Then I read the comments! Phew all is well again! 😁

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

I haven’t sold the Bonnie, no need to panic 😁

• @bernhardu.gitanasellhorn-t7622

A dream! I' want it too!👍

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

No reason you can’t have it 🙂

• @DavidSmith-ve5kj
    @DavidSmith-ve5kj Год назад

Matt you really enjoyed watching your mate trying to light his fire. Lol😅

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

I did 😁 Credit where it’s due though he persisted long after most people would have given up, but ultimately he didn’t earn his scout badge that day 😁

• @BlackThor15
    @BlackThor15 Год назад +1

Well, since the obvious question is already answered, with my whole due respect Matt, I can only suggest to your friend to use a lighter right from the beginning, next time, poundland shops have very efficient ones 😁. Also, great video Matt, the soundtrack was really great and spot on, well done and bring on part 2!! 👍👍

• @ClassicRides

I think he was trying to summon his inner Bear Grylls, but no Scout badges were earned that day 😁

• @BlackThor15
      @BlackThor15 Год назад

@@ClassicRides hahaha obviously. 👍

• @AlexOnABoat
    @AlexOnABoat Год назад

I spy a Goose, the inverse Tardis of the camping world. I'm sure there are those that love them, I was camping this weekend with two owners, but I just can't get over the feeding of being zipped into my bodybag, ready for collection after a reversing motorhome has bumped over my slumbering body without even noticing.
    I like my space, although I'm beginning to think a blackout tent is in order, I no longer seem to be able to sleep through the rising sun, and 4.45am is too early for anyone to be awake.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

You spy correct Alex. It was my friends “tent”, like you I’m a bit sceptical of them as they seem a bit too claustrophobic for me.
      I can however throughly recommend a blackout tent, cooler in the heat and you can actually sleep in them past sunrise. Love mine and I’ll be getting another once it gets beyond the ragged edge.

• @jerhughes500
    @jerhughes500 Год назад

I do like a Tracer, especially black with gold wheels. Can you spill the beans? Looks like a great trip, again. 👌

• @ClassicRides

I with you on the black with gold wheels, I like that a lot 👌. It’s a good bike to be honest, not entirely my cup of tea but I can see why they’re popular. I’m a little too short for it to be totally comfortable, we did about 550 miles over three days and my wrists and knees where ruined by the end of it. A taller person might not suffer so much though, which is most gents.

• @atsukisettangeli9824
    @atsukisettangeli9824 Год назад

That's a very nice location! Is it your friend motorcycle Yamaha 9GT? So nice. Btw, Today's Tokyo temperature is 35 degrees....lol. It's too hot! 🥵 Have a great weekend.

• @ClassicRides

Hi Atsuki, the 9GT was a rental bike. My friend doesn’t live in the UK so he wasn’t able to rent a bike himself. But we could get him to ride my bike and I rode the 9GT.
      35 degrees is too hot for me too, hope it cools down for you!

• @jez4181
    @jez4181 Год назад

Hi Matt, nicely shot, as always, how did you get on with the Tracer? Also was that Bala lake you guys stopped at? I was there back in May on the V7 but the weather was a bit hit and miss. Enjoy your trip….

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад +3

Thanks Jez, yes it was Bala Lake, a good meeting point for rides in North Wales. I thought the Tracer was a good bike, though not really my cup of tea to be honest. It feels more like a tool for a job, as opposed to the Bonnie, which is more like a companion for an adventure.

• @althescottishbiker
    @althescottishbiker Год назад

I really liked the Tracer when I had one from the insurance company.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It’s a good bike, I can see why people like them.

• @Zenyoks
    @Zenyoks Год назад

Cool. I envy.
    A friend needs a bow and a spear, since there is a tinderbox, well, a horse, not a motorcycle 😊

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

I don’t think his bush skills are quite there yet 😁

• @tennerear
    @tennerear Год назад

Exelebte video... mejor gas que madera, es mas controlable en caso de un incidente.. y mas facil todo para cocinar...

• @jeremyrobinette2563
    @jeremyrobinette2563 8 месяцев назад

What tent is that? Looks so easy to set up!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 8 месяцев назад +1

The tent next to the Tracer 9GT is a Decathlon Two Seconds tent, and the one next to the Bonnie T120 is a Wingman of the Road.

• @lesperchard3793
    @lesperchard3793 Год назад

A bit different Matt, pity the Triumph Tiger wasn’t an option they are a great bike to do camping on, that’s what I got but saying that I do miss the Bonnie😢

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

It would’ve been nice to try one Les, it was surprising to me to find that there’s only one place in the north of England that you can hire a motorcycle from, so my choice was either a Tracer 7 or Tracer 9 😁

• @lesperchard3793
      @lesperchard3793 Год назад

@@ClassicRides wow that is surprising, I’m 5’7” similar to you & have the low seat & it’s very doable & with all the bells & whistles on it is a great bike for munching miles,

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

I think the extra inch that you have over me Les would make all the difference. I could manage the Tracer 9, but I wasn’t comfortable doing it. I’ve heard the Tigers are a bit better ergonomically too so that may help 🙂

• @dalbu3172
    @dalbu3172 Год назад

Have you mentioned which campsite it was please, might of and I’ve missed it

• @paulclarke1233
    @paulclarke1233 Год назад

Hi classic rides, did you lend your triumph to your mate and you ride a test bike

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides Год назад

I did, though it was just a rental bike. Interesting to ride something else though.

• @MrBeracah
    @MrBeracah 4 месяца назад

Hi Matt what did you think of the tracer?

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 4 месяца назад

I thought it was a very practical machine, although the screen’s horrendous.

• @YolSakini
    @YolSakini 2 месяца назад

Okay, camping is nice, but you shouldn't try so hard to light a fire. :) A lighter, matches, or even a torch is the best solution.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 2 месяца назад +1

Couldn’t agree more 👍

• @lucimoto2922
    @lucimoto2922 9 месяцев назад

😂

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 9 месяцев назад

Ok 👍

• @lucimoto2922
      @lucimoto2922 9 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides The lighter sequence was brilliant :)))

• @bunchofkeys
    @bunchofkeys 11 месяцев назад +1

Nice video! Appreciate your visual calm storytelling without any words. Its highclass filming and editing work you do!
    Im curious how’s your experience doing longer trips with the Triumph + luggage (Im thinking about doing this, with a speed twin), I would expect a sporttourer like the tracer, was way more comfortable?

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides 11 месяцев назад

Thanks, glad you liked the video. Actually I don’t think the Tracer was more comfortable for longer trips, I found it to be a bit more hard work than the Bonnie over distance because of the screen, physical size and higher revving engine. Just my personal experience though, I’m sure a lot of people would prefer the Yamaha.